Around the NHL 2023-24 - Offseason

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
pedro-pascal.gif

Laughed at myself for still going to Winnipeg's CapFriendly page to look up Patrik Laine's contract. And then felt sad knowing CapFriendly is going away soon.

tailfins

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2005

Bob liked my post regarding his 2010 Draft rankings. I ran into him during Day 2 of the draft a week later and apologized that I didn't bring him a cigar. Don't think he's posted on HF in awhile (understandably).
I can’t believe no one liked Bob’s post. I had to do it even though it’s 14 years old.

Camille the Eel

Laine ? Depends what you have to give for him. Could be a rewarding reclamation project for someone, if his club is more or less giving him away and/or retaining major salary. He’s at the reclamation stage with how his production has fallen off. But if someone can get him to return to top form?

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Obviously I have no idea but Laine feels like a guy that screws up your whole locker room. Super talented guy that seems to not get along with organizations nor try as hard as he could.

I think someone with a strong veteran locker room might be a good fit if they can get him with retention. You’d better have a good feel for your locker room and talk with people around Laine in-depth before taking that gamble.

It doesn’t work for them cap wise without a lot of retention but maybe it’s a gamble Pitt would want to make. They probably need to catch some lightning in a bottle for their last attempt or two.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I can’t believe no one liked Bob’s post. I had to do it even though it’s 14 years old.
I went and liked it too haha.

I don't think the like feature was added on this site until about 2017 or so.

I remember good ole' Devils Dominion at some point going back and liking all the posts from the 2015 draft for the people on here who said they wanted Barzal with our first round pick.:laugh:

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

I'm not 100% positive, but that post was so old that there wasn't functionality to like posts yet.

Digging up the 'ass clown' post might be worth it. As I remember it, some jabroni was claiming McKenzie said something on the radio and Bob responded like "No I didn't. Ass clown."

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016

I know the comparison is a little silly at this point but I was surprised Jack Hughes has more goals and points than Kakko in the playoffs.

I don't remember much full times players sign their QO.

No idea what this means. I don't think he works well with Lavi and the Rangers aren't going to fire their coach any time soon after this past playoff run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad