Around the NHL 2023-2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
You struggle understanding hockey. This is also why you think Carl Gunnarsson was more important than Pietrangelo.

Bouchard literally set an all-time record with his production but yeah, that doesn’t matter. This checks out. :laugh:

I never once said Gunner was more important or better than Pietrangelo, I said he was a good player that was important to the team and that the loss of him and Jbo and Eddy all on the left side really f***ed us but I wouldn't expect you to be able to think outside of your box of "dur points or you suck" mentality. You seem to have the understanding of hockey the way most young kids understand things, it has to be flashy and exciting or it sucks and doesn't matter. Hockey is a team sport and it takes everyone on the team to win. You probably also don't think Steen was important to our cup win do you?

Reactions: Blueston

Drubilly

Sep 23, 2018
Collinsville
1719275609777.gif

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
You sound more and more like Dizee with every post.
I’ll take that as a compliment since that’s better than sounding like you.

Btw, I know you don’t realize this, but you’re the one that has kept bringing up points. You can go look at defensive metrics if you want, too. I know that’s tough for you but maybe just try. :)

Reactions: TheDizee

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
I’ll take that as a compliment since that’s better than sounding like you.

Btw, I know you don’t realize this, but you’re the one that has kept bringing up points. You can go look at defensive metrics if you want, too. I know that’s tough for you but maybe just try. :)
I state my opinions as opinions, you state your opinions as facts. I'm sorry you don't know what the difference is.

Reactions: Blueston

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Well I guess McDavid only shows up when it doesn't matter. :popcorn:

Happy for Tkachuk and Tarasenko, I guess Mikkola too but he's the least I'm happy for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad