Around the NHL 2023-2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Saros resigned. Holy crap I think Nashville spent 200M in a single day.

I am so glad we haven't made a deal - the GMs saw the cap going up and lost their damn minds again.

Stamkos getting 8M a year is f***ing hilarious to me, the dude is a PP merchant getting buoyed by one of the best passers in the entire league. There's going to be some serious regret pretty quick on that contract.

I knew it was going to be ugly when Dak Joshua signed for like 3.5M or some absurd number. Yea, he did well this year, but I watched him for two years here and you can't develop hands - that dude had the worst hands of any player I've ever seen.
Preds going to whip central next season and might be front runner from west to Cup.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Saros resigned. Holy crap I think Nashville spent 200M in a single day.

I am so glad we haven't made a deal - the GMs saw the cap going up and lost their damn minds again.

Stamkos getting 8M a year is f***ing hilarious to me, the dude is a PP merchant getting buoyed by one of the best passers in the entire league. There's going to be some serious regret pretty quick on that contract.

I knew it was going to be ugly when Dak Joshua signed for like 3.5M or some absurd number. Yea, he did well this year, but I watched him for two years here and you can't develop hands - that dude had the worst hands of any player I've ever seen.

Do you not remember Torpochenko?
marco and vrana still unsigned. hmm.. we may not be done!

Dude don't so it so loud, Doug might rememebr.

• Haha
Reactions: Blueston

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
After losing OEL and Montour, wonder if Florida would have an interest in Faulk?

I'm not interested in trading Faulk. Now Krug on the other hand, I could definitely do with trading him then trading for Sergachev and sliding Leddy down to 2nd pair. Our D would look amazing. Oh wait now I remember, another #1 LD was traded and we did nothing.

Dr Robot

Nov 3, 2011
Preds going to whip central next season and might be front runner from west to Cup.
I do think they will be good for the next year or two. Having half your salary cap locked up in guys who are signed till they are 38 might cause problems though.

Reactions: Blueston

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I'm not interested in trading Faulk. Now Krug on the other hand, I could definitely do with trading him then trading for Sergachev and sliding Leddy down to 2nd pair. Our D would look amazing. Oh wait now I remember, another #1 LD was traded and we did nothing.
sure, i'd rather deal krug too, but i was thinking of lundell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad