Around the NHL 2023-2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Screenshot_2024-06-25-06-17-49-46_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Once again an American team from the tropics wins our Stanley Cup and a Canadian team can't win it. I'm happy for The Tkachuck family, Vlad Tarasenko, and Mikkola, and Paul Maurice, but I think it's a shame that the first time in many, many years that a Canadian team has a chance to win it, and they lose it, and Maurice couldn't win it in all those years in Winnipeg, and had to coach in Florida to have a real chance. :(

Reactions: eibyyz

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
ESPN absolutely botched the initial lift of the cup by Barkov

ESPN is just awful. Kind of a boring game 7 TBH. Happy to see Vladdy get another cup as well as Tkachuk/Mikkola. Do feel bad for McDavid though, you could just tell he was absolutely gassed at the end. Also, if you can believe it there are oiler fans on social media mad at McDavid for going pointless in game 7 after the playoffs he just had. I know their upset but that is just crazy ignorance.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
ESPN is just awful. Kind of a boring game 7 TBH. Happy to see Vladdy get another cup as well as Tkachuk/Mikkola. Do feel bad for McDavid though, you could just tell he was absolutely gassed at the end. Also, if you can believe it there are oiler fans on social media mad at McDavid for going pointless in game 7 after the playoffs he just had. I know their upset but that is just crazy ignorance.
Honestly, I think pairing McDavid and Draisaitl for basically the whole game was a mistake. Draisaitl just seemed off the whole series, especially in game 7.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. He's their catalyst don't you know and he's the most important player for them. How dare you criticize him.
Nobody said that, but here’s this to prove you wrong for the millionth time:

IMG_5817.png

It’s unbelievable how great Philip Broberg is!!! Can’t believe a team that had him in the lineup lost a game 7. Unreal, he’s dominant and the biggest difference maker on Edmonton.

I state my opinions as opinions, you state your opinions as facts. I'm sorry you don't know what the difference is.
Not my fault that all of your opinions are wrong. That’s your problem.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
McDavid is a class act. Wish Blues had people/leaders like that on our team instead of poo poo diaper babies like Kyrou.

He will get a cup soon I think. Edmonton is very close.

• Haha
Reactions: Ranksu

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
But they had reindeer embroidered on the socks.

Niko Mikkola is the best NHL defenseman ever!!

Alex Pietrangelo sucks!
What is this Mikkola things on you?

He played last night 3rd most of Florida dmens and was on ice end of game. I think that tells Maurice trust on HIM when game and Cup is on the line. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: ChicagoBlues

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Nobody said that, but here’s this to prove you wrong for the millionth time:

View attachment 886770

It’s unbelievable how great Philip Broberg is!!! Can’t believe a team that had him in the lineup lost a game 7. Unreal, he’s dominant and the biggest difference maker on Edmonton.

Not my fault that all of your opinions are wrong. That’s your problem.
Can you pull stats from Florida, how IT looks like!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad