Around the NHL 2020-2021 | Offseason Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Instrospection time, (which often "maligned" player) ?

upload_2021-3-15_18-54-51.png

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Is this a test of where you are on the sociopath spectrum? I laughed at a lot of this...

Reactions: jaster

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Instrospection time, (which often "maligned" player) ?

View attachment 407828

But for me, if anyone, Howard. He was never anywhere near as bad a goalie as people wanted to paint him as... until last year when it became very clear he was washed. Even then, I don't think he was actually historically bad. I think that with a remotely competent roster in front of him, he would have looked passable. And that with that same remotely competent roster last year Bernier would have looked like a stud. The Wings were truly something in 19-20. I don't know that I've ever seen a worse overall defensive unit in my life. They legitimately had like six guys on the roster who were legitimately capable of being full-time NHL roster players.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Krueger fired

Maybe they will start playing better and pass us in the standings lol

Any person who was a coach/GM/etc. of the Edmonton Oilers during their "Oil Change" phase should never be given an NHL job again. This is yet another example as to why.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
NYR pounding PHI 9-0 after 2 periods.

...w/o any coaches. (NYR coaches all covid protocol)

Maybe we let all our coaches go & run the rest of the season w/o any of them? (only half joking).

For Blash, just tell him not to report & he's not technically fired, so we save the $300k buyout.

Reactions: MBH

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI

Have to admit, I don't always give people who've had his problems the benefit of the doubt.
I get what he's saying, but if you've dealt with enough addicts, you've seen them slip.
Anyway, pretty brave of Robin to step up. Gives you something to think about.

Which is why we must protect B Ryan at all costs

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Ramblings – Crosby’s long-term outlook, Robertson’s rising value, McDavid to 150 – and more (Mar 22)

"New Jersey has received over half of its points this season from players age 23 or younger (54.0%; 107 of 198) – no other team has a rate of 40% or higher in 2020-21.

since February 19:
Kevin Lankinen: 3-5-1, 3.64, 0.893
Malcolm Subban: 2-3-0, 3.55, 0.892

In Sunday's game by the 3rd period, Barkov pretty much played with two players who last year we would have bet would be career AHLers. Anthony Duclair was a minus-2, bumped down to L4."

This is why I don't think Barkov stays in FL. Dadonov, Smith, Marchessault, Hoffman etc.
He has no choice but to carry L1. Props to Duclair & Verhaeghe so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad