Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
After that first period the Oilers fans must be ready for food and drink, better find a atm

1665629805703.png

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
I don't know boys and girls I think somebody is going to have a seizure this year by watching glitchy superimposed advertising at game speed. On the bright side Leafs lost, and Coilers look like heaping shit.

Reactions: SLAYER and surixon

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
I don't know boys and girls I think somebody is going to have a seizure this year by watching glitchy superimposed advertising at game speed. On the bright side Leafs lost, and Coilers look like heaping shit.
Don't really notice it unless is spazzes out like it did in the first period

Reactions: surixon

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I don't see how Trouba leaving worked out for Winnipeg. We need a 1 RHD and don't have one or anything close really.

I Always really liked Trouba on our team but he’s not a #1 and he got overpaid to be one. I would still prefer JT and Morrissey together but he got paid at the time to be a #1 and he’s more of a 2-3. Adam Fox is easily their top RHD man and Trouba in a great spot on their 2nd pairing. Buff is what we are really missing.

Truenorthducky

Oct 10, 2020
Lehkonen typical Avs trade and signing to. 3 pt night.
You could put a red pylon with McKinnon and Ran
Sure wish we had Laine, Roslovic & Trouba instead of PLD, Pionk and some scraps.
Roslo is nothing more than.
Sure wish we had Laine, Roslovic & Trouba instead of PLD, Pionk and some scraps.
It would seem that Liane is now made of glass and Roslo is a 1 dimensional 50 point guy. Columbus fans dump on him constantly.

Reactions: Jet

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Tipping has gotten totally out of hand.
20%?????? That'll be the day. :laugh:
Proper tipping - when tipping is appropriate - is 10% for good service, 0% for bad service. That doesn't change over time.
But inflation! Hey, that was taken care of by the price of the product going up. It is now 10% of a much larger amount. And don't include the tax when calculating the tip. Tip on the tax? Really?

I dunno, am I that certain poster? :laugh:
If not, I bet I could sub in for him. I know the script. :laugh:

Shhhh!
Don't give them any ideas.
Pay people appropriately and this wouldn't be a problem.

Trouba requesting a trade makes absolute sense after watching this. Take back the hate I had for him at the time
Wait, hockey players are real people? 🤣

I didn't hate Trouba for wanting to leave. I hated Trouba for the lies he told, the way he forced the Jets hand, and his stupid app

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Trouba played his heart out as a Jet, every damn game. His loyalties lie elsewhere? Good for him. He got the fat bag that he'd never get here. And this "go for the fat bag and move to where I want to move to" was inspired by his wife? So what? What dude among us hasn't done at least one goofy, objectively not-self-interested thing on behalf of their better half? Exactly :P

Having said that, both of my children are literal Lovecraftian curses on my existence, and I'd rather blow my brains out with an arquebus than look either of them in the eye but HEY, dad life AMIRITE?
Daily shocks of Lovecraftian horror is part of what being a Dad is all about. :)o_Oo_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Mortimer Snerd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad