Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
EF195DFA-750E-4860-8FE3-5FB13A451608.png

Saw this on Reddit, absolutely ridiculous. Hockey isn’t for the working class in Canada anymore, it seems.

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Oh I agree. There is a reason I only generally buy a Tim's coffee or a bottle of pop at the games. Pretty much spend a max of $15 on concessions.

Unfortunately, I'm only able to get out to 2-3 games per-season. I usually overpay for a handful of beers, but I already know that going in.

Reactions: surixon

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Don't forget you have to add the expected 20% tip. Ooh, that should set a certain poster off. :laugh:

Tipping has gotten totally out of hand.
20%?????? That'll be the day. :laugh:
Proper tipping - when tipping is appropriate - is 10% for good service, 0% for bad service. That doesn't change over time.
But inflation! Hey, that was taken care of by the price of the product going up. It is now 10% of a much larger amount. And don't include the tax when calculating the tip. Tip on the tax? Really?

I dunno, am I that certain poster? :laugh:
If not, I bet I could sub in for him. I know the script. :laugh:

I agree, but tickets to a movie aren't $150+ each!

Shhhh!
Don't give them any ideas.

pictman

Mar 7, 2012
pictish hills
Proper tipping - when tipping is appropriate - is 10% for good service, 0% for bad service. That doesn't change over time.
But inflation! Hey, that was taken care of by the price of the product going up. It is now 10% of a much larger amount. And don't include the tax when calculating the tip. Tip on the tax? Really?

Shhhh!
But the %20 includes a happy ending right ?

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
If I'm not tipping should I let the server know before the meal, after the meal, or just stay home?

PS. That looks like a tasty burger.

SUX2BU

Average user of an average team
Feb 6, 2018
Canada

Shhhh!

I thought you were the poster ….:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad