Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellebuyckOurSaviour

Apr 8, 2014
Winnipeg
Mercer would be nice, but I think it might take a larger deal than just Helle to entice them to move Mercer. They do have Hughes and Hischier at centre so who knows.

Regardless, Helle would be perfect for the Devils. Dare I say, a match made in hell.
I said earlier that I'd love to somehow have a 3 way trade (Boston, New Jersey, Winnipeg) with Helle traded to NJ, Vanecek traded to Boston, and Swayman traded to Winnipeg. Obviously we can add whoever to whatever team to make it interesting if needed.

Reactions: Thechozen1

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
New York Rangers parted ways with Gerrard Gallant... PLEASE COME TO WINNIPEG! Best job security in all of sports!

James Dolan (Rangers) and Bill Foley (Vegas) have to be the two owners that lose their shit and fire people the fastest. Gallant has now worked for both of them 😂

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Well at least they didn't put his bags at the taxi stand, Gallant out as HC
They don't do that in New York...

YtkN5Wh.jpg

Thanks @kanadalainen for finding this pic, I had a good laugh...:laugh:

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
SN's presentation of Oilers and Leafs are so much different than the way they did our games. Crews seem excited and know about the Canadian team they are covering.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Honestly firing any coach after two years, and with the two years the Rangers had seems a bit ridiculous.

He got into it with Drury after Game 7. Seems like Gallant likes to argue with management a lot.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
I thought he fought for the puck at the line outskated Theodore and and flicked the puck past LB

I may have missed the flick
to me it was it kinda slipped off but still went in
good hustle from mcD though yes

vegas looking sloppy right now. not playing Cassidy's system

sportsnet sure talks nicely about the oilers don't they

Bro looks like a leaky sieve right now - but that should be challenged

Reactions: bustamente
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad