Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE
So just to clear the air, you agree that what the players did on the ice here isn't on pomo, just like what the players just did in Boston isn't on pomo?

While you're responding, please explain how I built a strawman. I don't see it

no? your question is loaded and compounded in such a way that it leads the reply to it. you ask diff topics, yet lump them together and assume that the two parts are equal, which they aren't. the response is a more complex one. what ya wrote seems to be a false analogy fallacy as well as just consisting of loaded questions (as already discussed.)

you're also dodging that you cannot find what you asserted about my posts because I didn't write such content. that is the main point, which is why there is no tu quoque because in order for that to be applicable, what you claimed about what I argued needs to be evidenced and the case, which it isn't

what are you even trying to do here?

we're going back and forth on a forum about minutia. you seem to be deflecting hard and consistently after I initially wrote a rebuttal your post and elucidated upon the assumptions (and fallacies.) since then, your posts just keep going as they try to find some logical point to demonstrate and defend, yet they've yet to do so

I already explained the strawman at least once, including in the post of mine that ya just quoted

• Haha
Reactions: LowLefty

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012

Yikes! When I had the same injury I literally couldnt stand for more than 5 mins at a time or walk more than 10 mins without having to rest for 8 months.

Boston really might have been the walking dead these playoffs with their injuries. Leafs might be celebrating prematurely.

Reactions: TEH FIRST NOEL

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Yikes! When I had the same injury I literally couldnt stand for more than 5 mins at a time or walk more than 10 mins without having to rest for 8 months.

Boston really might have been the walking dead these playoffs with their injuries. Leafs might be celebrating prematurely.

Goaltending was the story, as was Tkachuk. Bobrovsky rewound the clock and Ullmark looked like the nerves took over.

I think Toronto rolls over them in the first two. Florida might win one, or both, of game 3 and 4 but I think the Leafs win it in 6 max.

TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE

feeling ok now, at least in that context?

Goaltending was the story, as was Tkachuk. Bobrovsky rewound the clock and Ullmark looked like the nerves took over.

I think Toronto rolls over them in the first two. Florida might win one, or both, of game 3 and 4 but I think the Leafs win it in 6 max.

I'm going to go with florida

tkachuk was such a difference maker against boston not that he'll be like that again...

TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE
Hack Davestol is 9 min away from flushing the Avs

michael-jordan-warped-laughing.gif

that's like a fusion between gene hackman and dave grohl

• Haha
Reactions: kanadalainen

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Watching Florida come back with 3 straight against the Bruins, was something to behold -
PoMo hater won't like this but they played like an extremely well coached team -
They play an almost flawless positional game - they give you nothing and they run you ragged.

I was expecting a long run for the Bruins and they were one of my favorites as far as who I wanted to succeed TY.
But I have to hand it to Florida - they play a sound game and I honestly don't see the Leafs handling their consistent 200 ft game.

Reactions: roccerfeller
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad