TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE

paul-rudd-not-bad.gif

TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE
I'd be happy to explain

You claimed that it was the players that were responsible for beating the Bruins, not Pomo. Fair enough.

Yet who was blamed for what the players did on the ice here in Winnipeg? PoMo.

So which is it? Is he to be blamed for what the players did here? If so, he's to be credited with what his players did tonight. Or vice versa. You can't have it both ways.

BTW, I'm sure you're familiar with the Tu Quoque Fallacy. AND just because there's a logical fallacy, it doesn't make it untrue

appreciate it

ok, but point to when I ever "blamed" paurice and/or wrote that paurice "was 'not' responsible" for beating the bruins? also, point to when I "blamed" only paurice for "what the players did on the ice" and not anyone else in the org?

you're asking a question to me that is not based on what I wrote, but it is based on a distorted view of what I did not say as if I were to have said it. that is textbook strawman

yeah, no tu quoque here unless you're going to try and even explain how that is relevant. considering you wrote a strawman that renders the consideration of tu quoque as invalid, at least if it is applied to my posts...

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Leafs fans thinking they’ve got it easy now against the Panthers, but I think they’re in for a surprise. Glad I don’t have to cheer for Boston, and there’s no doubt who I’m cheering for now.
Leafs fans hatred for Chucky is going to hit all
time next level once he starts making life hell for Matthews and Marner.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
More and more I think going that hard in the regular season is just not worth it. Coast in and get the upset.
the games I watched at the end of the regulation it seemed like they were just going out for a skate and still would pick up the wins, I think this series had more to their top 2 centers being hurt and going from vezina level goaltending to BSD level goaltending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad