Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I get that there are a lot of Bruins haters out there but Florida winning just affirms the Jets braintrust's (and I use the term facetiously) belief that all you need to do is get your foot in the door and miracles can happen. :thumbd:

Reactions: cbcwpg

TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE
What is this "pushback" thing the Panthers are doing?

patrick-stewart-laugh.gif

TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE
2-0 Panthers. I'd love to see PoMo knock off the Bruins

Maybe some posters here would realize he's not as shitty of a coach as they think he is

eh, that reads like a non causa pro causa fallacy or oversimplified cause. you're seemingly crediting paurice with "knocking off the bruins," yet not mentioning that the players did that. how much responsibility paurice had is a diff topic...

also, he's a shitty coach. the king of middling mediocrity

Reactions: rkp

SUX2BU

Average user of an average team
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
eh, that reads like a non causa pro causa fallacy or oversimplified cause. you're seemingly crediting paurice with "knocking off the bruins," yet not mentioning that the players did that. how much responsibility paurice had is a diff topic...

Who’s moving on to the second round

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019

When the Jets sucked and he was the coach, it was his fault

This year when the Panthers sucked, it was his fault

Now that the Panthers beat the record setting, president trophy winning Bruins, it was in spite of him

Is there a Latin term for "cognitive dissonance"?

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Congrats PoMo - as much as I didn't want him here, he's a fkn entertaining coach to watch...

Now I have to keep fkn cheering for Maurice and a Tkachuk... because the alternative is.... unacceptable.
The difference between Tkachuk and PLD couldn't be more stark. Look at the effort from him keeping that play alive on the OT goal.

I wish we had never won that lottery in 2016 and just quietly drafted Tkachuk at 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad