Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE
Right now Chevy is putting this game in the archive so he can pull it out as an example of why it is so important to just squeak into the playoffs.

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE
When the Jets sucked and he was the coach, it was his fault

This year when the Panthers sucked, it was his fault

Now that the Panthers beat the record setting, president trophy winning Bruins, it was in spite of him

Is there a Latin term for "cognitive dissonance"?

care to explain how any of what you just wrote applies to me and/or what I wrote because I hardly said and/or conveyed any of that?

check out: strawman fallacy while you're at it

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Leafs fans thinking they’ve got it easy now against the Panthers, but I think they’re in for a surprise. Glad I don’t have to cheer for Boston, and there’s no doubt who I’m cheering for now.
Florida on a bit of a roll. When you get to the final eight there are no easy series.

Reactions: TEH FIRST NOEL

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
I like Wheeler, but he's a bit of a loser. Having leaders like Tkachuk and Montour is a totally different deal
wheeler is 37. He shouldn't be expected to pull a tkachuk at his age. That should be upto a guy like PLD to rise to that occasion which he didn't.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
care to explain how any of what you just wrote applies to me and/or what I wrote because I hardly said and/or conveyed any of that?

check out: strawman fallacy while you're at it
I'd be happy to explain

You claimed that it was the players that were responsible for beating the Bruins, not Pomo. Fair enough.

Yet who was blamed for what the players did on the ice here in Winnipeg? PoMo.

So which is it? Is he to be blamed for what the players did here? If so, he's to be credited with what his players did tonight. Or vice versa. You can't have it both ways.

BTW, I'm sure you're familiar with the Tu Quoque Fallacy. AND just because there's a logical fallacy, it doesn't make it untrue

Reactions: TEH FIRST NOEL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad