Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
No help from the west coast teams last night.

Tonight is going to be a challenge without Dubie, Jomo and Lowry, Rittich in net and b2b. Luckily the Lightning are on a b2b as well and haven't been exactly amazing recently

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
No help from the west coast teams last night.

Tonight is going to be a challenge without Dubie, Jomo and Lowry, Rittich in net and b2b. Luckily the Lightning are on a b2b as well and haven't been exactly amazing recently

It’s a chance for some fresh legs and next man up to prove something. We have had a terrible run so we are due to course correct a bit. I don’t expect a point but it would be a pleasant surprise.

Reactions: Been around and Jet

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Looks like the Flames will keep pace with the Jets as the Sens are offering no challenge, guess the Jets will just have to keep winning until they other teams run out of games
Yeah Flames game is likely now out of reach. Preds and Ducks tied at 2 so hope there.

Truenorthducky

Oct 10, 2020
Looks like the Flames will keep pace with the Jets as the Sens are offering no challenge, guess the Jets will just have to keep winning until they other teams run out of ga has an exactly look like a juggernaut the last few games so hopefully we can take advantage.
Ducks all even with the Preds going to OT
Nash ville has nothing but a bunch of garbage in the lineup and they just keep winning. Plus forsberg and Johannson on injured. I realize their schedule hasn’t been tough but geez. It’s getting quite sickening already.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Detroit beat Boston so they can beat Nashville too.:nod:

Detroit just as good as a team as Nashville. The issue Nashville will have is they are 7-2-1 in their last 10 and they are not that good a team. My belief is they have blown their brains out just to climb into the race and I am expecting a regression to the mean here at any moment (fingers crossed).

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Detroit just as good as a team as Nashville. The issue Nashville will have is they are 7-2-1 in their last 10 and they are not that good a team. My belief is they have blown their brains out just to climb into the race and I am expecting a regression to the mean here at any moment (fingers crossed).
Yup, I think a Jets win vs the Preds this week ends all hope for them. Great that the Jets hold all the cards

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Man I wished we played like the Sabres... they are a hard working team. They need a D and a goalie... I'd chase Orlov in the off season if I was them... and then Helle...

Keefe does have a nice system - can't deny that

Reactions: macmaroon

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Man I wished we played like the Sabres... they are a hard working team. They need a D and a goalie... I'd chase Orlov in the off season if I was them... and then Helle...

Keefe does have a nice system - can't deny that
They are on the verge of missing the playoffs for the 12th straight season.

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad