Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truenorthducky

Oct 10, 2020
and tomorrow when the Panthers shoot on net the puck will bounce off 2 Jets post and in.
Yes and if they continue to lose the next three games yet playing well you can pretty much say it’s an unknown force that is doing its work here. There’s no other way to explain it. Maybe it’s the haunting of Paul Maurice.

Not sure if anyone is watching the hawks panthers game. The Panthers reminding me a lot like the jets. Just sayin

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Yes and if they continue to lose the next three games yet playing well you can pretty much say it’s an unknown force that is doing its work here. There’s no other way to explain it. Maybe it’s the haunting of Paul Maurice.

Not sure if anyone is watching the hawks panthers game. The Panthers reminding me a lot like the jets. Just sayin
Same vibe with the crowd booing them too

Reactions: Gabe Kupari

Truenorthducky

Oct 10, 2020
And the way everything is going for the jets, i’m thinking Calgary will probably win tonight, Just a hunch.

Truenorthducky

Oct 10, 2020
Not sure id say they are finding a way after finishing first last season...
I’m talking about finding a way in this game. They were down two goals late and won. We are the team that can’t keep a lead and lose in last 10.

It will be a miracle if the Ducks can hold on and win, they have played the whole third period in their end
We can hole but for some reason I just think they will score and tie

lets go ducks. Lock it down.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Go to the Tampa page and see what they are saying about him. Any team that you can think of that could use a guy leaving it all out in the ice for his team? Think hard….

And that still doesn't excuse the fact Chevy wasted a pick on a guy who was traded for the guy we gave away for free now does it.
Getting rid of Essymont was a mistake. Only the most stubborn on here refuse to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad