Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I'd settle for a GM out there still seeing Stanley as having his draft position value, or at least close enough to a late 1st value that he could be a piece of a trade for a significant upgrade.

Yabbut, compared to Jeannot? Is he worth half of Jeannot? A third?

I would be happy with a 2nd for Stanley, or equivalent. We got Nino for a 2nd. Another of similar value would be a good return. Or bundle him with something else to get a bigger fish.

SUX2BU

Average user of an average team
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Yabbut, compared to Jeannot? Is he worth half of Jeannot? A third?

I would be happy with a 2nd for Stanley, or equivalent. We got Nino for a 2nd. Another of similar value would be a good return. Or bundle him with something else to get a bigger fish.

such as?

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Sounds like there is an arena full of fake Oiler fans in Edmonton tonight, incredible how a team that has won nothing in almost 60 years has such of following across Canada by people 50 years old and younger.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Sounds like there is an arena full of fake Oiler fans in Edmonton tonight, incredible how a team that has won nothing in almost 60 years has such of following across Canada by people 50 years old and younger.

I'm not quite a fake fan, I still cheer for the Jets against the Leafs, but I grew up watching the Leafs every week when the Jets were gone on HNIC and they became my team just because they were easy to follow. I also was a New Jersey fan because I was a goalie and liked Mary Brodeur, I had posters of him everywhere.

So Leafs have young fans everywhere because they're on TV all the time. That and their parents heavily influenced them.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I'm not quite a fake fan, I still cheer for the Jets against the Leafs, but I grew up watching the Leafs every week when the Jets were gone on HNIC and they became my team just because they were easy to follow. I also was a New Jersey fan because I was a goalie and liked Mary Brodeur, I had posters of him everywhere.

So Leafs have young fans everywhere because they're on TV all the time. That and their parents heavily influenced them.
The Devils had another Brodeur who played goalie?! ;)

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
The famous Brodeur twins

Played goal, and did a nice vaudeville turn.

1677765305134.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad