HF coilers bitching about the Pens honking honk for about a page

Jack Michaels’ over the moon broadcasting is painful to listen to

Oh look, I have AEW wrestling on PVR

Reactions: voyageur

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
I actually really like Pizza Hotline (runs)

I'd rather eat pizza at pretty much any other chain, and a couple store bought frozen types before Pizza Hotline
:thumbd:

One man's trash is another man's treasure I guess.

I do add the caveat that I haven't lived in Winnipeg for 15 years so maybe it was better back then?

Thank goodness I don't live in Winnipeg anymore because if f I did, I would weigh 500 lbs because I would eat pizza at Santa Lucia every single day.

yeah they have a very stellar pie indeed
I’ve never been that big of a fan of Santa Lucia. I prefer the thin and crispy style and SL is a more substantial pizza. Definitely quality but not really up my alley. Gondola is where it’s at, but I prefer eat in to take out/delivery as thin pizza like that doesn’t travel well.

My favourite was “House of Pizza”, they used to be in the old Pemby hotel. But have been out of business for quite a while. The fall back for that is Quality Pizza on St Mary’s (pretty close to Fermor). I’ve been told that the same family owned both and you can tell the taste is very similar.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
I’ve never been that big of a fan of Santa Lucia. I prefer the thin and crispy style and SL is a more substantial pizza. Definitely quality but not really up my alley. Gondola is where it’s at, but I prefer eat in to take out/delivery as thin pizza like that doesn’t travel well.

My favourite was “House of Pizza”, they used to be in the old Pemby hotel. But have been out of business for quite a while. The fall back for that is Quality Pizza on St Mary’s (pretty close to Fermor). I’ve been told that the same family owned both and you can tell the taste is very similar.
Bella vista!!

SUX2BU

Average user of an average team
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
I actually really like Pizza Hotline (runs)

I'd rather eat pizza at pretty much any other chain, and a couple store bought frozen types before Pizza Hotline
:thumbd:

One man's trash is another man's treasure I guess.

I do add the caveat that I haven't lived in Winnipeg for 15 years so maybe it was better back then?

Thank goodness I don't live in Winnipeg anymore because if f I did, I would weigh 500 lbs because I would eat pizza at Santa Lucia every single day.

yeah they have a very stellar pie indeed

And I’m still waiting for my Springsteen tickets :laugh:

I like Pizza heaven and there is a restaurant thread out there ….. I’ll bump it

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Minny using their cap space this year to acquire mid round picks eating cap hits in deadline deals to eventually turn around and use those picks to entice teams to take their shitty contracts and get under the cap next year.

Truenorthducky

Oct 10, 2020
Watching the rangers / wings game. Copp finnaly scored a goal. Bit more importantly, he still has that dazed and confused look or that he just smelt a really bad fart look.

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg

Gondola is still #1 for me, but Niakwa is right up there too. Its got a crispy cracker like crust which is awesome. Although im beginning to fear the end is near. There are only a few left and the one close to me has been closed for 2 weeks now......:scared:

Reactions: Jets 31 and Buffdog

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Wild have scored 2 regulation goals or less in 9 of their 10 games this month, and have 11 points to show for it, including a 3 game winning streak.
Yup only 20 goals scored in the month of Feb (10 games with 3 OT).
I wonder if their bottom 6 scored any goals?
2 goals on Joonas Korpisalo in the first 9 minutes ... 6 shots. It took the Jets 2 games to score 2 goals on him.

Reactions: voyageur

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
A fire Hextall chat has broken out at ppg arena as the Oilers are waxing the Pens, now 7-1 on a McJesus penalty shot goal
Ive been wondering when he's going to surface with an insane deadline move - they need help and are still in wild card race

this is the team that should be chasing Vejmelka and Chychryn...

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Wild are now only two pints behind us. :(.

Time for us to drink some more beer, eh?
bob_doug_on_set_2007.jpg

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian

Tony's Pizza on Pembina is the bomb.

Reactions: Jets 31

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Ive been wondering when he's going to surface with an insane deadline move - they need help and are still in wild card race

this is the team that should be chasing Vejmelka and Chychryn...
I kind of get the sense that Hextall would be the guy who ends up trading Crosby before he gets fired. That would officially destroy his reputation in both Pennsylvania franchises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad