Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Why would any decent coach ever want to work for that ownership after this. I hope any good coach answers them like this...

A guy like Tocchet takes the job for the payday. Make sure you get about $10-$12 million guaranteed and know you probably make it a season and a half tops with that insane owner.

Rick didn’t get hired last off season so maybe he is going to plan B.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jets 31

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
I’m not sure I’m following. I responded to your post saying he should retire.
Okay I'll try again, the Canucks as an organization have made Boudreau's life hell and in all probability will fire him early in the next week if not before, Boudreau have coached to long at various levels and this was his last kick at the cat. When he gets canned he should take a nice long vacation and then announce that he has retired from coaching.

Reactions: Jack7222

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Okay I'll try again, the Canucks as an organization have made Boudreau's life hell and in all probability will fire him early in the next week if not before, Boudreau have coached to long at various levels and this was his last kick at the cat. When he gets canned he should take a nice long vacation and then announce that he has retired from coaching.
Gotcha I was responding to your use of retirement which would have cut off the rest of the money the Canucks owe him.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Gotcha I was responding to your use of retirement which would have cut off the rest of the money the Canucks owe him.
Well I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack but even I know that would be stupid. Boudreau should write a book about the many decades and levels he has coached at, the last chapter would be a doozy.

Well I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack but even i know that would be stupid. Boudreau should write a book about the many decades and levels he has coached at, the last chapter would be a doozy.

Reactions: KingBogo

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Well I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack but even I know that would be stupid. Boudreau should write a book about the many decades and levels he has coached at, the last chapter would be a doozy.

Well I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack but even i know that would be stupid. Boudreau should write a book about the many decades and levels he has coached at, the last chapter would be a doozy.
Yeah, I think once the Canucks are finished torturing him and finally fire him, it would be a good time for him to step away from hockey and enjoy life a little.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
McDavids production is just ridiculous. Has a shot at 70 goals

Hyman and RNH are both actually playing at a near-100 pt pace, along with Drai and McDavid. Then Add in Kane who was producing nicely before his injury. That's a pretty pretty pretty good top-6

Campbell has been straight up garbage tho. Skinner has been solid but largely unproven. Maybe they go after Vejmelka for some additional depth.

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015

Hyman and RNH are both actually playing at a near-100 pt pace, along with Drai and McDavid. Then Add in Kane who was producing nicely before his injury. That's a pretty pretty pretty good top-6

Campbell has been straight up garbage tho. Skinner has been solid but largely unproven. Maybe they go after Vejmelka for some additional depth.
I do think mcdavid is traded at some point. Probably next year.

Imagine Boston adding him to their roster.

• Wow
Reactions: GeorgeJETson

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
West standings are really close. If Winnipeg lost to Calgary twice i(nstead of two wins) teams would nearly be tied.

Jets only 8 pts up on a playoff space.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
West standings are really close. If Winnipeg lost to Calgary twice i(nstead of two wins) teams would nearly be tied.

The Avs are healthy and starting to get momentum. Would not be surprised if their GM-group make a big splash at the tdl with Landeskog still coming back from knee surgery, and their final year under Mackinnons 6M cap hit. I think the Jets will still be a top 3 team in the conference though.

Reactions: roccerfeller

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand

Yes, but the Jets won those games. All the Jets can do is try to win every game. They're playing at a level that produces wins more often than not. That's sustainable. Don't worry about what the other teams are doing, because they're going to keep doing it.

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
The Avs are healthy and starting to get momentum. Would not be surprised if their GM-group make a big splash at the tdl with Landeskog still coming back from knee surgery, and their final year under Mackinnons 6M cap hit. I think the Jets will still be a top 3 team in the conference though.
Ava will be a wildcard in all likelihood. Gonna be nasty first round series for whoever meets them.

Didn’t Tampa start fairly slow the last few years and really pick it up towards the latter half of the year and hit peak performance at the start of the playoffs.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Ava will be a wildcard in all likelihood. Gonna be nasty first round series for whoever meets them.

Didn’t Tampa start fairly slow the last few years and really pick it up towards the latter half of the year and hit peak performance at the start of the playoffs.
I think the Avs will end the season easily in the top 3 in the Central. They are only 1 point back of the Wild now and on a 5 game win streak. Probably not enough run way for them to catch 1st, but not out of the relm of possibilities.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010

tbl similarly was without point and kucherov too.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Lots of upset Canuck fans on the way they treated Bruce and are not renewing their ST.
171151B2-8835-4C89-A6F3-0A9286DAA6F5.jpeg

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg

They are only 1 point behind Minnesota for 3rd, 8-10 points behind us and Dallas for 2nd and 1st with games in hand. I think they end up in the top 2 in the Central personally if they stay healthy....but at worst for them they'll be 3rd in the Central.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia

There’s only so much balance you can have with the oilers having 3 players take up so much $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad