Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
I wonder if he calls it a career, he's not a spring chicken and to have to try to come back again might not be something that he wants to go thru again
he's a ufa this year. but he came back 5 months from the first one. that seems really quick, but idk how much info or precedent there is on NHL players and achillies tears. Duclair was 6-7 weeks before Pacioretty iirc, and he still is not back.

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
I’m looking at teams where their GMs never trade a 1st for a rental like the Canes and thinking their GMs really get it. 1st are always more valuable than at trade deadline.
Firsts make teams deep. Especially draft and develop teams.

That's one theory.. Maybe it's Canadians buying them so they can burn effigies of Provorov.
They should donate the proceeds from all those sales to a charity. It's blood money.
I just realized that Montreal is probably gonna sign/trade for provorov after all this.

Make people forget about that draft blunder a few years ago.

Reactions: Adam da bomb

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
1674326111488.png

I'm not really into charts or graphs or stats that much but I found this one interesting.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
His actual profession is about presenting whatever management deems best to appeal to advertisers and fans. His refusal to participate was bad for the business. The professional thing to do would have been to put his personal beliefs aside and do what management decided was best for the organization.

I say this as a conservatively minded individual who hates these "virtue signaling" events.
You’re telling me Jets players aren’t actually staunch lovers of Canada Life and the host of favourable insurance products that they offer?

Reactions: Adam da bomb

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
In the end Florida will not be a lottery team so the Canadiens need to prop up their odds by losing, still wont be enough unless the league gets involved :naughty:

SUX2BU

Average user of an average team
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Reactions: Hobble

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
If montreal lands Bedard and another high pick it really does make them more appealing for PLD

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Did Columbus ever dedicate to a tank?
I thought that was there 2019 TDL?
The team lost their mind and sold the future for a shot at the cup and fizzled out in the 2nd round.
The traded for Duchene & Dzingel and didn't move expiring contracts for Panarin and Bobrovsky.

Duchene and a D were acquired for two F prospects, the 2021 1st and a conditional 2020 1st.

Dzingel and a 7th for Duclair, 2020 & 21 2nd round picks.

An example of what Chevy shouldn't do.
We need a little more control and patience than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad