Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Who has the best mask of all time!
View attachment 667692
This is my favorite Igor masks
1678632879053.png

I love that goalies are opting for matte instead of gloss.

Reactions: Leonardo87

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Big game between the Debbies & Canes later. Still think there’s a good chance the pants shitting over NJ is moot when they pass Carolina.

Devils/Islanders or Penguins
Rangers/Hurricanes

That’s a good outcome for us

Reactions: xigon

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Big game between the Debbies & Canes later. Still think there’s a good chance the pants shitting over NJ is moot when they pass Carolina.

Devils/Islanders or Penguins
Rangers/Hurricanes

That’s a good outcome for us

Screw the pants shitting. Let's see the Devils do something, anything, in the playoffs before we crown them the Kings of the Metro®

The deference to a team that's done nothing except have a good regular season is mind-numbing.

See: Hurricanes, Carolina for further reference material.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Screw the pants shitting. Let's see the Devils do something, anything, in the playoffs before we crown them the Kings of the Metro®

The deference to a team that's done nothing except have a good regular season is mind-numbing.

See: Hurricanes, Carolina for further reference material.
Sorry, but I am still traumatized by a hated rival winning three cups in eight years and almost ruining the entire sport in the process.

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
LOL at the Red Wings blowing two straight games against the Bruins in two days

Reactions: bl02

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Seriously? The idea is to make the NHL games more available. How stupid.
I've posted about this before. I'm in Central Connecticut & the NHL restricts local games from both the NYR & the Bruins here.

Last time TNT blacked me out was a Bruins game when for some reason the game was also being broadcast on the Bruins local cable, NESN. I assume that's also the case today, but hopefully the Ranger game comes on after that game ends.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
At one point it seemed like the Bruins were desperate to trade him.

I think he maybe had issues with the last coach. But don’t quote me on that. I actually wanted the Rangers to look at him for a trade, when he had requested a trade. Have always liked his game.

Reactions: LokiDog and bl02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad