Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
Man. NHL not happy with the Rangers. Not like we were going to get any calls anyways since I have never seen a team lose every single review like the Rangers have this year. Might not get a single powerplay in the playoffs and we aren't exactly a great 5v5 team. haha

Unless this team really is playing rope-a-dope and laying low until the playoffs. Doubt it though. They aren't that smart.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
lol he literally jumps into his head! and he got concussed! how is that not a million times worse than spitting? this team is going to get hosed with calls in the playoffs. nhl didn't like the cap circumvention and then not playing Kane on national TV.

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
Honestly stuff like this is pushing me away from the sport. If it's more of the same lopsided calls that do the Rangers in during the playoffs, i'll be taking a break 100%
Well be ready to take a long break s long as bettman and company are in the league

Man. NHL not happy with the Rangers. Not like we were going to get any calls anyways since I have never seen a team lose every single review like the Rangers have this year. Might not get a single powerplay in the playoffs and we aren't exactly a great 5v5 team. haha

Unless this team really is playing rope-a-dope and laying low until the playoffs. Doubt it though. They aren't that smart.
I hope we get to score a goal in the playoffs without the league intervening.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
I don’t follow what that means. Is she saying if he’s not put on LTIR, we won’t be allowed an emergency call-up? If so, that seems reasonable.

LTIR exists for a reason. But if she’s saying that the NHL isn’t going to allow the Rangers to use LTIR, which I don’t believe she’s saying, then the Rangers should just forfeit the next game and take another massive fine from the league. Dolan can afford it, and we all already know he’s not a fan.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
I don’t follow what that means. Is she saying if he’s not put on LTIR, we won’t be allowed an emergency call-up? If so, that seems reasonable.

LTIR exists for a reason. But if she’s saying that the NHL isn’t going to allow the Rangers to use LTIR, which I don’t believe she’s saying, then the Rangers should just forfeit the next game and take another massive fine from the league. Dolan can afford it, and we all already know he’s not a fan.

You have to play short a game before getting an emergency recall. The Rangers in the NHL’s mind didn’t play short last night.

So tomorrow’s game with Motte out will be the first “ official game” we play short a man to then get the emergency recall in the next game.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
You have to play short a game before getting an emergency recall. The Rangers in the NHL’s mind didn’t play short last night.

So tomorrow’s game with Motte out will be the first “ official game” we play short a man to then get the emergency recall in the next game.
Lmfao that’s a preposterous rule.

Like I said, f*** it, forfeit the game to send a message

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia

They still won't let us do an emergency recall?

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
Like it just really is insane that the head of the DOPS was a straight up goon. How does that even make sense? Why does it even need to be a former player? If they deem it should be a player, wouldn't you want it to be a Byng winner/candidate? Like f*** this league so much. I don't know why I'm even trying to make sense of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad