Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
in9pfRX.jpg

Last edited:

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Vilardi just scored his 20th of the year. Right in front of the net. Grabs the puck and roofs it. Isn't he the prospect with the bad back? Would be nice to see Kakko score a goal like that.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
I’ll post it here too.

Ottawa is going to be a BIG problem.

BIG.
Nah. They didn't get value contracts on any of their big signings. 16M for debrincat, a goalie, and 2D next year is enough but upgrades are gonna have to all be internal. They're gonna be the same team for a while.

Reactions: egelband

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I’ll post it here too.

Ottawa is going to be a BIG problem.

BIG.
Ottawa is really really talented. If they ever find a goalie they are definitely going to be a serious threat.
They got the best player in the 2020 draft unfotunately

Reactions: duhmetreE

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Nah. They didn't get value contracts on any of their big signings. 16M for debrincat, a goalie, and 2D next year is enough but upgrades are gonna have to all be internal. They're gonna be the same team for a while.
They invested in Stutzle, I'd move DeBrincat.

A goalie is their missing piece. They have Chabot and now Chychrun.

Whatever. Every team is a problem. Everyone has good players. Who gives a shit about Ottawa in particular they’re not even in our division.
I'll let you use some critical thinking to figure it out for yourself.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
They invested in Stutzle, I'd move DeBrincat.

A goalie is their missing piece. They have Chabot and now Chychrun.

I'll let you use some critical thinking to figure it out for yourself.

They have Chychrun for only 2 more seasons and you know he isn't staying there when he hits UFA.

They still have to pay Debrincat and Pinto this off-season

They have a good team, and I could see them being an issue for a year or two, but they have some holes. I don't love their defense in general even with Chabot, Chychrun and Sanderson and their goaltending is suspect...

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
Kravtsov having a very good game for Vancouver tonight. Beautiful assist to Boeser on the PP, and creating chances almost every shift. Canucks board already in love.

he did that here too but didnt have enough GRIT (so we gave him away so we could fit Patrick Kane lmfao)

• Haha
Reactions: EdJovanovski

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Kracken @ Jackets

Kracken are sitting in 3rd in the Pacific. Tied in Pts with the Oilers and 6pts ahead of the Flames. 21 Games to go, they have to be better in March to stay in the race.

Canes @ Yotes

1 Pt separating the Canes and the Devils for first in the Metro. They added Gostisbehere and Poolparty to the squad. They recently lost 2 in a row.

Habs @ Ducks

Bottom Feeders

Jets @ Oil

Big matchup. Both clubs sitting in WC spots currently. Oil coming off a big W vs the Leafs. Jets lost 4 in a row. A W for the Jets propels them into 3rd in the Central.

Devils @ Golden Knights

Good late game tonight. Potential for the Crusty Devils team to overtake the Canes for 1st in the Metro. Devs offense is firing. 18 Goals in their last 3 games. Now they add Meier to the mix but no word if he will play tonight yet. He was listed DTD. Knights added Barbashev and now Quick to the team. The team is sitting in 1st in the Pacific but are tied with Kings in Pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad