Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
The rich get richer. That Boston team is scary. Just pray the leafs or Tampa take a chunk out of them and that we can get though our own gauntlet. The East is insane this year holy crap

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
Yzerman master classing the league...2 1sts Hronek and Bertuzzi..signing Larkin..developing his lineup and tons of cap space

Reactions: egelband

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
Bertuzzi absolutely blows this year so I'm glad Boston ripped themselves off for him

Reactions: Kords

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Toronto has quietly had a very good deadline. Adding the right types of players for their roster building. They know deep down they're losing Matthews next summer. This year is their shot.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
The rich get richer. That Boston team is scary. Just pray the leafs or Tampa take a chunk out of them and that we can get though our own gauntlet. The East is insane this year holy crap

Last year there were no juggernauts, this year several armies assembled.

Reactions: cheech70

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Bertuzzi absolutely blows this year so I'm glad Boston ripped themselves off for him
he has but if they pair him with Krecji + Pasta, he does have the potential to bust out. Or just passively collect secondary assists. If they shelter his starts on the 3rd, that is another formula for him to find success.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I like Trouba. I gave him crap to start the year but his play was terrible.

Can’t debate how the team responded to his helmet toss.

But he’s $8M. He’s average defensively and fell off a cliff offensively this season.

If Detroit offers you 2 1sts in this draft, how do you say no?

Bump Schneider and sign Gudas.

It’d be a tough call to make and I highly doubt Drury does it.

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009

But he’s $8M. He’s average defensively and fell off a cliff offensively this season.

Do we really believe Detroit is going to offer us two firsts?

bl02

Jan 13, 2014

They are right about the Canucks.

good video. When I heard the trade go down I was like wtf are the Canucks doing? They were slated to have 3 very very good picks in this draft now its down to one.

Do we really believe Detroit is going to offer us two firsts?
They wouldn't but after that Hronek trade it seems like RHD might be the most desired asset in hockey.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I still can't believe the Penguins moved out all this money, with rumors of them in on JT Miller, Chychrun, etc., and they end up trading a pick for Mikael Granlund. Hextall is going to be banned from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania once he's fired for what he did to the Penguins & Flyers. I'm loving every minute of it.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007

This is how I see the Rangers clearing money to sign Kakko, Miller, etc. Whether this summer or next.

Panarin is the second shoe to drop. Drury went out and got his friends for a couple of runs at the Cup. It's been mentioned by the ITK folks here that trading him is very much on the table if he underperforms in the postseason again. Shit or get off the pot.

Kane will sign a team friendly deal for one year next year. That's the window. This year and next. The Rangers are going to retool summer of 2024 when the cap goes up. Matthews and Aho are going to be very much on the radar to bump Trochek to the 3rd line C role. The money will be there.

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
This is how I see the Rangers clearing money to sign Kakko, Miller, etc. Whether this summer or next.

Panarin is the second shoe to drop. Drury went out and got his friends for a couple of runs at the Cup. It's been mentioned by the ITK folks here that trading him is very much on the table if he underperforms in the postseason again. Shit or get off the pot.

Kane will sign a team friendly deal for one year next year. That's the window. This year and next. The Rangers are going to retool summer of 2024 when the cap goes up. Matthews and Aho are going to be very much on the radar to bump Trochek to the 3rd line C role. The money will be there.
Goodrow and kreider would be moved before trouba. Especially since we have forward prospects knocking at the door.

Oh and trouba is not going to waive his NMC unless his wife approves the place bc of her career.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Goodrow and kreider would be moved before trouba. Especially since we have forward prospects knocking at the door.

Oh and trouba is not going to waive his NMC unless his wife approves the place bc of her career.
I wouldn't get rid of Kreider. He's proven to be the only competent net front presence this team has. His style of play will age well. For all the flak he gets, he's done an excellent job of changing his game from a speedy power forward to an elite net front presence power forward and making himself irreplaceable.

Reactions: The Gloaming

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
I wouldn't get rid of Kreider. He's proven to be the only competent net front presence this team has. His style of play will age well. For all the flak he gets, he's done an excellent job of changing his game from a speedy power forward to an elite net front presence power forward and making himself irreplaceable.
I have never been a big fan of kreider so i could care less if he is gone. Yes he is a great net front presence, but he plays too many minutes and is kinda disappears or floats much to often for my liking.

Plus we have an abundance of LW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad