Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
I need a Boston and Toronto 1st round exit like I need oxygen to breathe. The buyers remorse would be so immense, I need the chaos.

Really hope those squads over did it and botched the secret sauce that brought them this far.

• Haha
Reactions: Boris Zubov

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Aside from injury depth, Bertuzzi isn't worth that cost. Honestly Boston should of just grabbed Hathaway and Orlov and called it a day.

I guess keeping him away from potential competition counts for something too.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Aside from injury depth, Bertuzzi isn't worth that cost. Honestly Boston should of just grabbed Hathaway and Orlov and called it a day.

I guess keeping him away from potential competition counts for something too.

My brother in law is a B's fan and thinks Hall and/or Foligno are out long term. Would explain the move for Bertuzzi.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Boston is a machine. It's going to be very tough to beat them 4 times in a series. I keep saying this but the east is going to be a bloodbath. Sort of like the final scene in Scarface.

• Wow
Reactions: egelband

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Bostons only real questions are as follows -

- Can they get any offense out of anyone other than their top line when the playoffs start? This has been an issue for the last few years.
- What does Ullmark look like when it matters?
- They're pretty old collectively, do they have enough in the tank to get through 4 rounds?

Along with the others that every team has (Health, Luck, are you playing the Penguins so you have to deal with the league/refs as well, etc.)

Reactions: Captain Lindy

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I agree, though the same argument was used about the Carolina Hurricane last playoff season.
Not to this extent. We were battling Carolina for 1st until the last week of the season. Boston is on a whole different level this year. They may break the points record. I get that anything can happen in the playoffs.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I can't see Boston not making the finals outside of a catastrophic rash of injuries. Maybe the Isles can make last spot and they can beat each other around the rink til there's nothing left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad