Around the League Thread | The one where Florida blows it…?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Pettersson was f***ing tragic all playoffs long. Imagine if the Canucks were down 3-0 in this series. He would be on Instagram liking vacation pictures on the bench.
I hate to solely put the loss on him since Demko was out but I mean, he was basically the sole reason they lost, if we’re being honest.

Time for him to grow up in a lot of ways because he is light years behind a Draisaitl and that isn’t going to bode well for us hoping for a Cup.

Reactions: Flik

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
They were beatable but Canucks had a guy who wouldn’t sign a contract extension for half the season than continued to be dead weight for the rest of the year. Can’t happen and better not happen again.

Add in all the injuries and I highly doubt they had enough to beat Dallas and then continue into the SCF.

That series win for the Oilers looks like it gave them an insane amount of confidence.

Canucks held McDavid to the fewest points of any series in this post season. They did as decent a job as you can really hope to do.

Reactions: Vector

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
Canucks absolutely contained McDavid. Drai was another story, but they held him off when needed. 3 series leads. Favorable powerplay opportunities in clinching games.

That loss was all on Pettersson who was completely useless in both series.
Even with Pettersson being useless if we had demko I 100% believe we win

Silovs was what he was but he still gave up bad goals and we had 6 1 goal games in the series

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018
New playoffs blueprint: just injure the other team's star player. Better yet, get one of your 4th liners to do it. The fact that Draisaitl was able to escape punishment for that is ridiculous.
What’s he injured with though? If it’s a concy he shouldn’t be playing.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Canucks held McDavid to the fewest points of any series in this post season. They did as decent a job as you can really hope to do.
Yeah which is why it pretty much boils down to the guy who held out for an extension and then decides to ghost in the back half of the season.

Hope he does a lot of thinking this off-season because this market will eat him alive if he pulls this again next year.

A few extra goals goes a long way in that series.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
He is almost for sure playing through a concussion.
Bingo.

f***ing guy got clocked with a shoulder/elbow right in the chin and looked like bambi going off the ice. He just doesn't look right out there.

edit: As I say that..he scores.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Knoblauch looks like a highschool PE coach but he has balls the size of Shaq making that challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad