Around the League Thread | The one where Florida blows it…?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
It’s actually insane how teams make Skinner’s job so incredibly easy
Trying to cover McDrai is incredibly taxing. They can play 27+ min and you need incredible depth to smother them all series long. 2022 Colorado and 2023 Vegas had that depth. Florida has OEL being launched into key minutes for some reason.

Reactions: supercanuck

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
That’s kinda where I’m at now. Florida doesn’t deserve the Cup and that’s just a simple fact.

I want to see the Florida roster blowup and shenanigans
Yeah, I’m kinda on the same page. The Panthers have not been a convincing team to cheer for.

Don’t love that Edmonton might win, but Florida feels a bit undeserving as a market.

Any team that can come back from 0-3 in a series deserves my respect. Let alone the Stanley Cup Final.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Yeah, I’m kinda on the same page. The Panthers have not been a convincing team to cheer for.

Don’t love that Edmonton might win, but Florida feels a bit undeserving as a market.

Any team that can come back from 0-3 in a series deserves my respect. Let alone the Stanley Cup Final.
Panthers didn’t even deserve the 3-0 series lead so this is things balancing out but the way it’s happening is too demoralizing for a team to overcome.

Feels like they know what the outcome is going to be at this point.

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Guys like Rodrigues and Janmark outplaying Reinhart is tough.

Matt Tkachuk was a monster last game but they wasted it. They might not turn it up until too late tonight as well.

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
Offense wins championships.

This is a scorers league. It doesn't matter that McDavid gives up goals, that Skinner sux or Nurse is Nurse.

If an offense is clicking, they don't even have to score to be successful. Completing passes, taking shots, it all keeps the opposing team away from your own net.

In game 7, Oilers had 2 goals in a period the Canucks had 2 shots. The Canucks had 2 goals in the 3rd, when the Oilers had 2 shots....

'2 way' has become the new label for 1 way players, and it's the wrong side of the ice to be playing on.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
No shots from forwards half way through the game.

Garland for Forsling; you know he'd at least give you an off angle slider.

ForecheckBackcheck

Nov 2, 2019
The Panthers have "But we were up 3-0!" written all over them. They thought they'd won.
Flying all their family and friends on charters to Edmonton for Game 4 was a bad look. Talk about looking past your opponent and thinking about celebrations before the finish line. Weak mentality tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad