Around the league part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Oilers haven't faced this level of challenge yet in the playoffs. Florida's the only team that has been able to kill the penalties.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Easy five with the jump in to the hit. Roughing was actually the wrong call completely. Elbow or charge.

They never call charging but that's a five for charging in my book. Jump right in to the head. Horrible job by the refs there.

Drai is such a piece of trash.

Florida is the closest team to the Cup Kings. Great job by them to not lose their cool there at the end.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
6m4da5fx94491.jpg

The humorless mods keep taking this post down on the main boards. I guess it’s hurting the feelings of those sensitive Oilers fans.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Not very often i get angry at a hockey event but leon drysaital needs to be injured after that barkov hit. No contact anywhere but the jaw and face and took a run at barkov and lauched himself up off his feet into barkov's skull.
This cheap shot demonstrates almost every example of a suspendable foul hit.
Paul maurice needs to send a grunt out after drysaital next game to take him out. 70's style nhl justice.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Not very often i get angry at a hockey event but leon drysaital needs to be injured after that barkov hit. No contact anywhere but the jaw and face and took a run at barkov and lauched himself up off his feet into barkov's skull.
This cheap shot demonstrates almost every example of a suspendable foul hit.
Paul maurice needs to send a grunt out after drysaital next game to take him out. 70's style nhl justice.
Lets see if the gutless league suspends him. I can sort of understand the refs not wanting to be the story for ejecting 2 oliers in the same game.. esp one of their stars - as much as they should have. The league needs to give that clown a game. If not, 100% injure him next game

Reactions: chris kontos

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Lets see if the gutless league suspends him. I can sort of understand the refs not wanting to be the story for ejecting 2 oliers in the same game.. esp one of their stars - as much as they should have. The league needs to give that clown a game. If not, 100% injure him next game
The guy who speared the Florida player will get suspended. League won't suspend two guys

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Fogel should get 1 game for the kneeing major. Draisitl should also get one for the flying elbow headshot. The guy clearly left his feet to make the hit. Really surprised that didn't even look at it for a major.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
give details pls : )
"troll liking" aka liking every post with their gdt with the laughing emoji

that thing that their fans do every game against us
6m4da5fx94491.jpg

The humorless mods keep taking this post down on the main boards. I guess it’s hurting the feelings of those sensitive Oilers fans.
they're on f***in overdrive right now it's crazy

i'm getting warnings for completely normal posts

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
It's just a different world having what Florida has running things vs. what the Kings do.

Their President (Matt Caldwell) is brilliant. He is a West Point grad, with two graduate degrees (JD & MBA) from Northwestern. Oh, and he also has combat experience in Iraq and the Balkans and was an executive at a small firm you may have heard of called Goldman Sachs. Compare that resume to Robitaille; did Luc even graduate high school?

Zito is a Yale alum with his law degree from Wisconsin, two premier universities. He built his agency from the ground up, didn't get handed jobs because he was good on the ice or because he was friends with people.

Paul Maurice is (IMO) the best coach in the world; he's had success at every level he has coached at and climbed the ladder by being great at his job.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

That's some solid trolling. :laugh: 👏

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com

It seems Canadians have inhaled more utopian speech ideals than we have... words are very perilous for their mental stability

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
This is only 30% of the post GDT. These are the worst fans in hockey.

"Officials are doing their best to make sure the Oilers don’t win."
"BS non calls, BS calls...can't stand this league. Might just quit watching this farce of a league."
"Great game by the refs... maximum bias applied just like Gary wanted for this Sunshit team."
"Couldn't beat Bob game 1 and got screwed by the refs (and poor effort) in game 2."
"Like f*** it was 1-1 and we were gifted a 5-3 for 1:45. How the f*** does the reffing get away with that shit?"
"Some creative officiating tonight."
"Congrats to Gary’s game managers for handing Florida a win. Embarrassing reffing that makes you outright question the integrity of the league."
"Tkachuk is a chunk of moldy shit. He doesn't deserve a Cup... but Gary and the refs will do their very best to give him one."
"Reffing was egregiously bad tonight."
"Well done refs, you f***ing incompetent losers. Gary is well pleased."
"Good lord are the diving Panthers a little annoying."
"That was the worst officiated Stanley Cup Final game I've seen in my life."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad