Around the league part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
love it

draisaitl is lacking that common sense gene, he just can't f***in help himself

he's out next game for that for sure

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
So Barkov can get knocked out of the game for the cost of 2 minute minor?
I just cannot understand for the life of me how McDavid and Draisaitl always walk away unscathed. Never a 5 min penalty. Always get away with everything. Worst part is, I f***ing HOPE someone gives them both a taste of their own medicine. They deserve flying headshots. It’s sickening how much they get away with.

If someone took out my best player with the game in the bag I wouldn’t hesistate to make the guy go lights out.

f*** the oilers.

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
We tried to warn everyone after the 1st round and got met with "see you next year when you get swept!"
If they didn't have McDavid on the team than they'd be a bottom 15 team and getting called for a lot more penalties. The NHL doesn't call bad penalties because they need the face of the league McDavid to get all the talk in the season and playoffs

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
Go Florida. Same old dirty but crying Oilers. Their logo/ mascot should be that crying baby with the upside down bowl of spaghetti on his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad