Around the league part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
cap to $88M from $83.5M

wonder if that changes whether you bridge or lock down QB since you have extra flexibility now

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Do t worry. They’ll work the refs in the media tomorrow and get 5-7pps next game

Is there a prop bet on that somewhere because easy money

• Haha
Reactions: ru4reals

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
To me the opening game was more about the penaltys the oilfield trash got away with. There was one very early in the first period where drysaital did his patented axe chop slash to a florida players ankle. The ref was 4 feet away and staring right at this and called nothing.
Clearly visible angle

psych3man

Dec 17, 2019
Outside Chicago
To me the opening game was more about the penaltys the oilfield trash got away with. There was one very early in the first period where drysaital did his patented axe chop slash to a florida players ankle. The ref was 4 feet away and staring right at this and called nothing.
Clearly visible angle
Kane punched Bennett (or Ka-chuck, can't remember) right in the face on the way to the bench in front of the ref.....no call

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Kane punched Bennett (or Ka-chuck, can't remember) right in the face on the way to the bench in front of the ref.....no call
I think they have to be guarded with the officiating due to florida's superiority physically and the mcdavid/canada sales factor

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
CapFriendly being purchased by a team (named the Capitals), is one the most bizarre headlines in recent memory.

From that article:
"NHL teams that had agreements to use their tools/Application Programming Interface (API) recently received notice that these contracts would be terminated. This led to speculation that one club was buying the site, and all information pointed to the Capitals.

You can definitely see why a team would want this infrastructure. After the transaction officially closes, the website will go dark.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad