Around the league part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
What in the hell were wheeler and kaako doing in there?
Kaako needs released and wheeler is an ex atlanta thrasher who was washed up 3 yrs ago in winnipeg

Last edited:

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
At least once a week I wonder why Tkachuk has a mouthguard. Dude must have an oral fixation.

And is it me or does he look more like Draisaitl’s brother than Brady’s?

Reactions: chris kontos

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
At least once a week I wonder why Tkachuk has a mouthguard. Dude must have an oral fixation.

Well in terms of punchable faces, its a 3 way tie

What in the hell were wheeler and kaako doing in there?
Kaako needs released and wheeler is an ex atlanta thrasher who was washed up 3 yrs ago in winnipeg
Its a coach thinking his team needed more size I guess... Rangers were outplayed and won game 3, so I guess Lav thought his team need to play more physicallly.. thats all I can think of.

Reactions: chris kontos

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

He skates around with it in his mouth like a dogs chew toy. Zero protection for mouth injury.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023

the best thing that happened in the rangers v florida game was krieder snatching tkachuk's mouthguard out of his mouth and throwing it into the stands.
ive been waiting for tkachuck to swallow and gag on it...i try not to look at him

• Haha
Reactions: kingsholygrail

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Lafreniere shaking off the bust rust in last few games
Jeff Marek had a good point that his development likely was hindered because of covid. But also because the teams was competitive he was not gifted a top 6 role and top PP time. So in comparison to other first overall picks his numbers do not stand out. Think it applies to QB as well.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
It appears that the bag has passed by Todd for now with the coaching carousel down to just SJ. Gotta be bittersweet for Rob Blake if Marco bounces to the Bay Area and Todd stays on the payroll.

Todd still has a shot at an NHL job once the season starts and some coaching vacancies open up. In the interim, he’d be smart to jump on some media panels.

Todd was always the strongest at carrying water with the media and facing zero scrutiny. If Edmonton makes the finals he’d be a natural fit on some Canadian cable channel as a commentator.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I don't know Nurse fills a role as a heavy LHD that LA has missed for a long time. Get that he is overpaid but when he is on he fits that, and I think he is on more often than PLD.
PLD is being used as a third line winger/center. Something i think LA can replace internally.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
A kick in the face or a kick to the crotch. Hmmm.
Like a humiliating KICK IN THE CROTCH!!

1717024047013.jpeg

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Nurse on the ice for another goal against.

He's -13. No one else on the team is in negative double digits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad