Around the league part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
The NHL should be embarrassed that these kinds of deals continue to keep happening.

What is the lineup over the past decade for players on the Coyotes "payroll" who never suited up.

Pronger
Weber
Datsyuk
Hossa
Ladd

It's a Mickey Mouse organization
a-young-boy-wearing-mickey-mouse-ears-B27N32.jpg

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
I'll laugh my ars off if BOS and the Leafs both lose before reaching the ECF. Please make it happen

Reactions: ru4reals

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Orlov and Hathaway to BOS

I might watch every single Bruins game on the way to their Cup, what a squad
Yup, the Bruins are going for it, and rightfully so.

I'll laugh my ars off if BOS and the Leafs both lose before reaching the ECF. Please make it happen
I gotta say when I was a little kid right before expansion, I was a Bruins fan. How could you not love Bobby Orr, Phil Esposito, The Chief and Gerry Cheevers?

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
F*** the Bruins I hate everything Boston. They might just win two titles this year in two sports. F*** that city.

I mean I hate Boston sports in general but god damn do I love the Bruins and the mutual respect their fans return for a similar playstyle and Kopitar vs. Bergeron is so gracious it's like the other sports don't exist

Kindred spirits for the 2010s era of bruised up hockey, I almost wish we would have met them in a Final but everyone would have just hit each other until it was the pRovidence bruins vs. Manchester Monarchs/Ontario Reign

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
F*** the Bruins I hate everything Boston. They might just win two titles this year in two sports. F*** that city.

Yeah, that dick move they pulled sending Jones back into our division after DL asked then not to do it still really irks me . Shitty trade that bit Dean right in the ass. Karma came back at them though, since both picks never became of anything.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
anyone else think the wild should have gotten more for brokering these deals? I mean if Monahan cost a first to remove his cap hit, helping to facilitate two deals while absorbing a hit of $3.15M should be worth more than a 4th and 5th

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
his "injury" sounded pretty nebulous from the start with how maurice spoke about it, then this right after the demotion so it's probably mental health reasons for him, good for him for jumping on it though

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I mean I hate Boston sports in general but god damn do I love the Bruins and the mutual respect their fans return for a similar playstyle and Kopitar vs. Bergeron is so gracious it's like the other sports don't exist

Kindred spirits for the 2010s era of bruised up hockey, I almost wish we would have met them in a Final but everyone would have just hit each other until it was the pRovidence bruins vs. Manchester Monarchs/Ontario Reign
A Boston vs Kings Stanley Cup Final in any of those three seasons is the series I wanted to see.

Just two similarly skilled teams and will vs will.

Reactions: lumbergh

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
The best thing about Karlsson's season is that it is the only reason the Sharks won't have the best odds of winning the lottery. The Kings will still have to dodge Bedard ending up with one of our in-state rivals (currently a 23% chance), if SJ were at #1 it would be a 37% chance he ends up with one of those teams.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The best thing about Karlsson's season is that it is the only reason the Sharks won't have the best odds of winning the lottery. The Kings will still have to dodge Bedard ending up with one of our in-state rivals (currently a 23% chance), if SJ were at #1 it would be a 37% chance he ends up with one of those teams.

I'd rather him with the Sharks than the Ducks at least. Ducks are rebuilding well and have a plethora of young assets...SJ is comparatively a desert with no young hope.

Reactions: Schrute farms
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad