Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News - Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShortPeter6

Feb 8, 2022
We could trade Kaprizov right now and be better off in 5 years too! Should we do that? We certainly are limited in putting together a competitive roster for the next three years.
Kaprizov is miles better than any player we have ever had so not quite the same. Sucks we finally have a top 10 player and don’t have the cap to get him a good center. I guess we just pray for Rossi to surprise us all.

going to Philly, AAV is fine but 4 years seems a bit too long for a player like DLO at his age and style of play imo.

Good for D Lo. I am just glad we didn’t sign him to that same contract.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Looks like Patches for nothing was the straw that broke HF.

Free agents must be lining up around the block to someday be unceremoniously traded out of Vegas.

• Haha
Reactions: HotDish

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Keith's retirement cost CHI $5.5m and $1.9m in recapture penalties. Not that it matters for them, just something to note.

Wild11MN

First round losers
Sponsor
May 28, 2013
MN
Johnny got less than I expected. Even after that Columbus rumor came out mid-afternoon, I didn't believe he'd end up going there. Good for Columbus fans.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Ryan Strome gets 5x5 from the Ducks, so it looks like we'll be stuck with a Sam Steel caliber center if we decide to go after one.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Poor sharks fans are slotting Kunin onto their top line....

Man, there have been some crazy deals today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad