Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News - Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I am jealous of the CHI team? well that is news to me.

I don't know how else to classify it other than teenage girl jealousy: trying to sabotage someone else with little to no regard for the consequences yourself (or team in this instance).

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
It's a pipe dream. Tanking isn't going to happen, so why ask for it to?
more so the worlds issues playing a part in it aka kap not being allowed to play. losing kap and fiala for this year with next to no cap to replace that production? i could see us falling quite a ways down as then the only person they need to stop is Boldy and the blues did good on that in the playoffs. unlikely to happen as a different russian player was on social media showing he got into florida so eventually we should expect kap to follow but he was turned away twice.

I don't know how else to classify it other than teenage girl jealousy: trying to sabotage someone else with little to no regard for the consequences yourself (or team in this instance).
disliking the blackhawks enough to not gift them bedard when it looks like they are clearly going for that isnt jealousy of their franchise. I do not see us losing those 5 points as a season shattering issue. if we do not make the playoffs it would not be due to losing to chicago 5 times, it would be much more than that.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
It is except he was denied in so it may turn into something still
Denied just because he needs a visa. He has to get that in Russia. He's in Moscow now doing so.

He played last season without a visa, but got a waiver due to pandemic issues causing visa delays.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
From Guerin's own admission, if I'm remembering correctly.

But still not a like comparison, because SJ has no worries of any recapture issues.

This trade has nothing to do with Guerin's aptitude.
And Suter had a NMC. But still...why doesn't SJ have any worries of any recapture issues?

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Maybe he did, but didn't feel that any of the offers were fair deals for the other teams, so he said, "You keep your assets and/or picks, and we'll let you have a fair shot at him in free agency."

:sarcasm::confused:
You're getting cynical. I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad