Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News - Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Ideally, Colorado blows a 4-0 lead in game 7 at home.

But, this series is going to be very good, and if Tampa wins, its because their goaltending is nowhere close to Tampa's.
Confused.gif

• Wow
Reactions: TaLoN

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Gross. What a waste of an NHL season. F*** the Avs. Always and forever.
I was gonna say something about them, but didn't feel like they were worth my first ever timeout. Actually, it'd probably cost me a couple timeouts.

Reactions: MK9

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
There’s not a single part of me that thinks the Wild can win the cup in the near future :(

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Avs with more regular season success and more post season success than the Wild have had in what is arguably the greatest era in Wild hockey 2012-2022.
All while still having more top 5 draft picks in that same time span than the Wild have had in their entire history.

Maybe Craig will finally learn top picks matter.

Reactions: Azrael89

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Ugh. The Avs and their fans are going to be insufferable the next twenty years.
Just like the last, eh?

I still feel like it's a vocal minority on HFBoards that are obnoxious, though, and those guys were there even when the Avs sucked. Best to just let their good fans enjoy this Cup, and hate on their obnoxious ones later.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Just like the last, eh?

I still feel like it's a vocal minority on HFBoards that are obnoxious, though, and those guys were there even when the Avs sucked. Best to just let their good fans enjoy this Cup, and hate on their obnoxious ones later.
its not the HF Av fans, its all the other social media outlets where every single post they swarm in and talk even if its not about an Av player.

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
they didnt look like a good team at all. the Avs speed was just too much for them.

As much as we dislike the avs you have to admit they were dominant.

There’s not a single part of me that thinks the Wild can win the cup in the near future :(

No faith in kap putting up 50 points in the playoffs next year? But yes we need some help or some guys to outperform again. On the other hand we went from hoping to make the playoffs to one of the top teams in the west so maybe we are closer than you think.

Last edited:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Point was sorely missed. Simply not enough skill up front. TBL got carried with acquiring grinders, but they looked ineffective, and Kucherov and Stamkos aren’t enough. Cirelli is a good player, but was used a shutdown role.
Kurmper crrtainly didn’t shine. My son pointed out how bad he is at covering the 5 hole

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
As much as we dislike the avs you have to admit they were dominant.
agreed, credit where credit is due they are fast and skilled and very effective in their game. they were the cup favorites for a reason and they showed it. as landeskog said after the game to the reporter asking what other teams can do to be like the avs, " get a cale makar copy". that dude is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad