Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News - Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Feels bad for McDavid. RNH with an awful play at the offensive blue line and Draisaitl blind passes the puck to an Avs player in the neutral zone.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Kane taking out Kadri. It's like one full garbage bag in your house, getting up, going to another room and then taking that full garbage bag out to the trash can.
I didn't think it was that bad of a hit, but the result was bad. Have certainly seen worse get only two. Hard to get all worked up about it. Kadri has made a habit of putting other player's careers at risk due to much more calculated bad hits- what goes around, comes around.

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
I didn't think it was that bad of a hit, but the result was bad. Have certainly seen worse get only two. Hard to get all worked up about it. Kadri has made a habit of putting other player's careers at risk due to much more calculated bad hits- what goes around, comes around.
Not a fan of either of them.

Kadri definitely puts other players at risk of serious injuries.

I don’t think Kane did anything to hurt him purposely on that play but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was intentional

Wabit

May 23, 2016
How do I down vote this?

Reply with nasty emojis and memes?

🐎 💩

l7w7q.jpg

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I'm also on the Tampa 3 peat train. The Rangers can't beat Colorado.

And f*** the Avs always and forever.

My only ask is that the Avs lose in OT in game 7.

Reactions: TaLoN

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I want the Avs swept.
I mean, I'll be happy with any version of an Avs series loss, but seeing that fanbase just get crushed by getting that close and then having it yanked away from them in the end it isn't that far behind the Wild someday winning a cup.

Reactions: TaLoN

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
Didn't expect this one...

Good guy + franchise wins leader (probably a safe record during his lifetime) + Buffalo needs stuff to celebrate = no-brainer

brings back memories of when Michigan State had a decent hockey team too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad