Around The League II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I used to really like Hrudey as an analyst. But man does he annoy the **** out of me as a colour guy.

What a ridiculous homer he is for the Flames. Just absolutely absurd.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Are you ****ing kidding me with that call?

According to Hrudey there wasn't a doubt at all :laugh:

There was more contact on the Flames goal and Hrudey just said Lehtinen didn't battle hard enough.

Edit: Now Colborne crushes Hemsky from behind... Hrudey: "It was a pretty harmless looking hit"

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
Hrudey is pathetic these days

Colborne jumps into Hemsky hits him straight from behind. Took a run not a quick moment.

He says it looked ok ha ha ha

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
The Ducks seem so predicated on great early starts in seasons. It seems that by playoffs this team seldom has much left. They really haven't been a great team for months. Just they were so far ahead out of the gate. Weird thing is virtually none of the top teams in the West standings are really the top teams at this point in time.

Only the Blues have been consistent.

Its wide open in the west.

Isn't that classic Boudreau.

If you only consider the seasons in which he coached one team only over a full 82 games (i.e. not 07/08 and 11/12) he has a pretty crazy record when it comes to regular season final standings (08/09 WSH 4th, 09/10 WSH 1st, 10/11 WSH 2nd, 12/13 ANA 3rd,13/14 ANA 2nd).

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I wonder who we should cheer for, Buffalo or Arizona?

Obviously for a hope at 30th it would need a Sabres win but the safe bet is securing a 29th overall finish, rather than falling even further behind the draft rankings

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint

Obviously for a hope at 30th it would need a Sabres win but the safe bet is securing a 29th overall finish, rather than falling even further behind the draft rankings

I don't know if I could handle seeing McDavid tearing it up in front of tens, and tens of fans who are there for the food deals.

If the Oilers don't get McDavid, I'd like to see Buffalo get him. They've taken a lot of **** from the main boards this year.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013

Arizona. We're not gonna finish below Buffalo anyway whereas if Arizona can win both games we have a real chance of finishing 2nd last and get one of McDavid/Eichel/Hanifin.

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
Arizona. We're not gonna finish below Buffalo anyway whereas if Arizona can win both games we have a real chance of finishing 2nd last and get one of McDavid/Eichel/Hanifin.

Yeah, they ain't catching Buffalo, so Arizona sweeping these 2 games is the best case scenario

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Dubnyk is doing his best in Minny as well to power them up the standings and hopefully above the Pens... all our exes are coming through for us around the league. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad