Around The League 40: As we barrel towards 40 teams

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
So the Panthers - Sens game had 167 minutes of penalties tonight, which broke last year’s record of 166 minutes of penalties...also in a Panthers - Sens game.

After years of having brothers playing against/with each other and getting nothing for it, the Tkachuks decided to take a decidedly different approach.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Watched the highlights of caps and sharks- always good to see the caps lose but the sharks broadcast showed a graphic that Washington has had the easiest schedule in the league so far this year. I know stranger things have happened but I really don’t think they’re going to keep up this pace they’ve been on

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I tend to hold out a while on the teams that haven't done it before, so I'm skeptical on how good the Red Wings really are still. We'll see what Kane has left in the tank and if he really signed with them because they were offering by far the most money or term.

Reactions: zman77 and DaveG

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
20231128_144951.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad