Around The League 40: As we barrel towards 40 teams

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Canes have been dealing with this kinda shit for 4-5 years now...TML are usually one of the ones getting all the calls, sucks when the show is on the other foot dunnit?
Reffing in general is shit. They've let the goons run the asylum for so long they don't know how to fix it, otherwise penalty discrepancies would be so severe it would look like the league is broken so they have to allow obvious bullshit to go while penalizing otherwise relatively clean teams severely just to even it out.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I think Quinn has been inspired by his bros - especially Jack’s success. They have to have talked about their upcoming years and have to be competitive with each other about it. Quinn is playing on a completely different level so far this season, it’s gotta be tied to watching Jack and some inside rivalry. It’s going to be pretty unique to watch them all have their prime years at the same time.

As long as Jack doesn’t start cheap shotting Quinn and change his career trajectory…..

I always thought Eric was making Marc pay for stealing a toy that Eric got punished for or something like that. Some GOT Hound vs the Mountain issues. So I guess I should be more worried about Quinn running Jack.

Last edited:
Reactions: hblueridgegal

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
My Pettersson dream... :confused:. Hopefully the Canucks regress to their xGF% (10 from the bottom all strengths per NST).

Speaking of that stat, the Sharks are sub 14-15 Sabres so far.

Reactions: Stickpucker

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Reactions: LakeLivin

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Holy hot Jesus the Sharks are dumpster juice.

Thank God we can’t be the team that gives them their first win.

I honestly thought tonight would be the night, but the Sharks are…very bad. Like, you‘d assume at some point theyd get pissed off and find it in them to win one game. But lately, it’s been them rolling over and exposing their belly the minute the puck drops.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Anyone going to slow down Vegas?

Incredible score Last night:

I'll be honest when they missed the playoffs in 2022 I thought they were looking at Wild-Card at best for the next 3 years or so. Boy was I wrong

The Sharks in 11GP have a -43 goal differential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad