Around the League 36-But Who's Counting...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Chychrun and Vejmelka to the Kings was too obvious. They had that spot next to Doughty just sitting empty for years and their goaltending has fallen off of the cliff. Price is apparently Brandt Clarke +.
Apparently the Kypreos information wasn't correct. Both Wheeler and Pagnotta said Clarke is not being traded.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
If you thought the NFL on Nickelodeon was a fun idea (I think they've done a good job with it), get ready for this.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
If you thought the NFL on Nickelodeon was a fun idea (I think they've done a good job with it), get ready for this.

Thats a great idea to bring young viewers into the fold. I also think Nik did a great job with the NFL. Now all they need is a show like The Baseball Bunch

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Thats a great idea to bring young viewers into the fold. I also think Nik did a great job with the NFL. Now all they need is a show like The Baseball Bunch

throwback-thursday-the-ridiculous-saturday-morning-cartoon-starring-jordan-gretzky-and-bo-1481043704.jpg

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
No I am too old. Was in high school in 91. How the hell do I know the Baseball bunch from the 80's, not know ProStars from the 90's and be not old enough lol.
Apparently, you were just too mature of a high schooler.

I was in high school in 91 as well and I remember this existed. Can't say I watched much of it, but I remember they made it and thought "this is going to be a disaster."

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Apparently, you were just too mature of a high schooler.

I was in high school in 91 as well and I remember this existed. Can't say I watched much of it, but I remember they made it and thought "this is going to be a disaster."
Yeah I can't say I ever watched it but I definitely know of it being a thing. Can anyone who's either watched it previously or had enough time to kill to watch out of morbid curiosity advise on if it was as much of a shit show as we anticipated?

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Yeah I can't say I ever watched it but I definitely know of it being a thing. Can anyone who's either watched it previously or had enough time to kill to watch out of morbid curiosity advise on if it was as much of a shit show as we anticipated?
I watched enough of it to say the show was worse than their animation of Gretzky.

• Haha
Reactions: cptjeff and DaveG

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Puck That: The Next Level - starring Michal Jordan
michal-jordan-of-the-carolina-hurricanes-skates-against-the-montreal-picture-id467168484

Cast
Jordan Staal - Gronk
Trip Tracy - himself
John Forslund - himself
Kirk Muller - Captain Kirk
Rod Brind'Amour - Rod the Bod
Bill Peters - Wild Bill
Anton Babchuk - The Babchuk
Abby Labar - herself

No Bill Murray?

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
What a fun last few min. and OT for CGY vs. OTT. OTT score 2 goals with the goalie pulled, Calgary has all sorts of chances in OT and then Stutzle wins it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad