GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Pretty unlikely we're going to get any favours on the oot scoreboard tonight...

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Reactions: Oilhawks

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
They have a balanced lineup but I’m not sure who you could really call their “game breaker”

Lots of good players but yeah. They don’t scare me that much.

Is Stone out for the playoffs as well? He’s their best forward for sure. Otherwise idk. D corps is okay but Pieterangelo has fallen off a bit and Theodore seems off (injury probably doesn’t help).

Reactions: KarmaPolice

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Winnipeg is still on pace to get 94 points this year. That would mean a record of 7-5-1 in their final 13 games.

In order for the flames to pass them (as Winnipeg has the tie breaker) they would need to get 95 points and go 9-3-1.

Even if Winnipeg plays .500 hockey that's 6-6-1 for 92 points. The flames will need 8-4-1 to get 93 points.

It's very very unlikely.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Is Stone out for the playoffs as well? He’s their best forward for sure. Otherwise idk. D corps is okay but Pieterangelo has fallen off a bit and Theodore seems off (injury probably doesn’t help).
I feel like Piets best days are behind him. He’s good. But if tonight is any indicator he’s slowing down.

Good point on Stone. My understanding was that he’s supposed to be back by the playoffs.

Chandler Stephenson is their highest scorer…

And eichel reallt never turned out to be anything crazy special.

They’ve had a good season. Balanced team but yeah just surprised they are in first
9BEE2188-AD1B-45AE-98A4-C43F9BEED535.jpeg

Reactions: Oilhawks

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I feel like Piets best days are behind him. He’s good. But if tonight is any indicator he’s slowing down.

Good point on Stone. My understanding was that he’s supposed to be back by the playoffs.

Chandler Stephenson is their highest scorer…

And eichel reallt never turned out to be anything crazy special.

They’ve had a good season. Balanced team but yeah just surprised they are in first View attachment 670525
Charge your phone FFS ;)

CantHaveTkachev

Jealousy
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Winnipeg is still on pace to get 94 points this year. That would mean a record of 7-5-1 in their final 13 games.

In order for the flames to pass them (as Winnipeg has the tie breaker) they would need to get 95 points and go 9-3-1.

Even if Winnipeg plays .500 hockey that's 6-6-1 for 92 points. The flames will need 8-4-1 to get 93 points.

It's very very unlikely.
yup, not to mention the Preds and Jets play 2 more games against each other...could be two 3 point games in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad