GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Ritchie a healthy scratch days after being the big trade deadline acquisition. Shocked to see Sutter’s favo Lewis being scratched.
I wonder if Markstrom is for sure starting since he played last night.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016

"Truly a formidable 1-2 punch down the middle" "They are the best in the league, for a reason" "Excellent starting goalie in Jacob Markstrom"

Who's gonna tell him glue is for arts and crafts and not for human consumption through inhalation. This guy's article was worse than DOD Oilers defensive zone coverage.

Only the coaching genius Sutter would play the leagues top LW from last season on RW this season.

Flames play Ottawa tomorrow so he’s probably the guy I would imagine.

Drai probably laughing at this 10.5 million dollar fraud. Can't play on his back hand lol

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
sutter is a weird dude. Huber always been on the left…but no. Play right. Crazyness

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
"Truly a formidable 1-2 punch down the middle" "They are the best in the league, for a reason" "Excellent starting goalie in Jacob Markstrom"

Who's gonna tell him glue is for arts and crafts and not for human consumption through inhalation. This guy's article was worse than DOD Oilers defensive zone coverage.
I also like how they just casually say Magpie will replace Tkachuk.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008

Drai probably laughing at this 10.5 million dollar fraud. Can't play on his back hand lol

Funny how since 2015 this is about the third time around that the Flames defense was lauded as “best in the league” coming into the season and every single time they fall flat on their face.

Maybe this will finally be the time when they stop getting the benefit of the doubt from the national media, but I’m not holding my breath. I fully expect another “shuffling the deck chairs” type of move in the off season that will elevate them to “best in the league” or some nonsense again.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

To be fair, this season huberdeau can't play on his forehand either.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
I think that even the most ardent Flame's fan would have viewed this summary with skepticism. How was the Magpie's outlier season going to replace Tkachuk who (like it or not) is an upper level talent.

I have some property I would like to sell this guy.
I don’t know. The flames hype was real this summer.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Watching the Pennsylvania game right now....is this a normal thing on American broadcasts to show the name and team logo of who has the puck?

Holy shit it is more distracting then beneficial.
20230311_155500.jpg

Reactions: Gordian Knot

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Avs down 2-1 to the Yotes in the first intermission after getting pounded by the Kings the game before. Not a good look

Reactions: Ibanez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad