GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
Watching the Pennsylvania game right now....is this a normal thing on American broadcasts to show the name and team logo of who has the puck?

Holy shit it is more distracting then beneficial. View attachment 667275
How else would you know which team is which?

Are the Oilers the only team they try against lol
They don't actually have a playoff spot sewn up either. They are very likely to make it of course but right now they are making it more difficult than it should be.

• Haha
Reactions: Oilhawks and snag

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
How else would you know which team is which?

They don't actually have a playoff spot sewn up either. They are very likely to make it of course but right now they are making it more difficult than it should be.

It would be hilarious if they continue to squander it and allow Calgary to squeak in.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
JFC Dallas you had one job.
254764_1.jpg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Kings PP. I’m actually cheering for them to score here. Better than a 3 point game with Nashville.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I don't really give much of a shit about what Seattle/LA/Vegas do because the Oilers have had like 500 chances to get into that top 3 and they show no real desire to want it all that bad.

It's going to be a 7/8 this year most likely unless Seattle just decides to completely crap the bed and gift wrap the Oilers a Pacific spot, and I don't think they're that generous.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I don't really give much of a shit about what Seattle/LA/Vegas do because the Oilers have had like 500 chances to get into that top 3 and they show no real desire to want it all that bad.

It's going to be a 7/8 this year most likely unless Seattle just decides to completely crap the bed and gift wrap the Oilers a Pacific spot, and I don't think they're that generous.

I think the Oilers get the 3rd spot and Seattle falls to the 1st WC. Probable rematch vs LA in the first round coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad