GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
you sure you're an Oiler fan? lol

Haha, I'm not going to actively cheer for it, but we know McDavid can blow up Markstrom no problem. At this point I don't mind if the Oilers end up with the easiest path to the Cup ever, just get it done! Seattle-Calgary-Minnesota-New Jersey? People will LOL for 20 years, but whatever, it still counts!

• Love
Reactions: Oilhawks

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Flames have a pretty soft schedule to finish the season. I’m not writing them off.
Strength of schedule has the Flames with the 2nd easiest schedule in the leaguebut we’re right there, just a few spots behind them. I think they get in also unless they have a monumental collapse.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
Half these lowlights on the Jets struggles in the pregame is against the Oilers. Still can't believe we lost to them scoring 5 goals lol

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Half these lowlights on the Jets struggles in the pregame is against the Oilers. Still can't believe we lost to them scoring 5 goals lol

I dont think I am capable of watching a 3rd consecutive Minnesota game. My eyelids almost slid off my face after the last 2. My God thats a boring team to watch. Their fans really don't know how sad their "State of Hockey" really is.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
I dont think I am capable of watching a 3rd consecutive Minnesota game. My eyelids almost slid off my face after the last 2. My God thats a boring team to watch. Their fans really don't know how sad their "State of Hockey" really is.

I don't blame you. Last game vs the Flames could cure insomnia. I've got the Dallas Mavericks game on go as well to counter balance these sleeping aids.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
If the Jets don’t start winning soon, they might piss away their spot to the fLames (or Preds). That’s a big yikes

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

teachers-series-veryclassy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Oilhawks and TB12

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
SOG 38-14 for Winnipeg and Minny was up 3-1. Hockey is just a strange sport sometimes. Hellbuck has been crap for about 8 games in a row now. Neither of these clubs are worth much.

Winnipeg gets their two goals from Logan Stanley who lol never scores (first of the year) and the other from Neiderreiter who they just got. Anybody else on the Jets appears to prefer golfing clubs.

Both of these two clubs can't buy a goal and the goals that are coming are from unlikely sources, for both clubs.

This is like substandard entertainment instead of being a game you figure would be fiercely competed.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
SOG 38-14 for Winnipeg and Minny was up 3-1. Hockey is just a strange sport sometimes. Hellbuck has been crap for about 8 games in a row now. Neither of these clubs are worth much.

Winnipeg gets their two goals from Logan Stanley who lol never scores (first of the year) and the other from Neiderreiter who they just got. Anybody else on the Jets appears to prefer golfing clubs.

Both of these two clubs can't buy a goal and the goals that are coming are from unlikely sources, for both clubs.

This is like substandard entertainment instead of being a game you figure would be fiercely competed.
Just imagine the league with two more teams and less talent to go around…

Yawn…

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Just imagine the league with two more teams and less talent to go around…

Yawn…
They will still find ways to make sure most games start at the same time, that Toronto plays on prime time no.matter where they are, and some days will have zero to one game.

Reactions: TB12

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
So that Jets game against the Oilers where they got every bounce and faced crap goaltending?

Wiped out by tonight.

Karma’s a bitch.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
They will still find ways to make sure most games start at the same time, that Toronto plays on prime time no.matter where they are, and some days will have zero to one game.
Lol sometimes the scheduling does feel very odd. I get it's not the NFL. But the one game on Tuesday night between teams like Columbus and Nashville really get people pumped up....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry I fell asleep typing that sentence...

Jets are falling apart
Still managed to beat us. Well more like they beat Jack C4mpbell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad