GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
It isn't really comparable to the Makar or McDavid plays because he passed the puck before it crossed the blue line while he was completely in the offensive zone.

hsTlkdm_d.webp

The puck isn't across the blue line yet and he gave up possession by passing it.

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
I see the score app and see the wild one then I see Flames win in the shootout

This is only going to get the hicks hopes up down south

They have not even won three in a row this year. They are not going to make it

Reactions: Ritchie Valens

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
How to teams play to 0-0 in 2023. Scoring ain't that hard. Both teams should get zero pts for some travesty like this. Plus refund all the fans. Did the teams do a handshake on the game?

At the very least failure to score should NOT get an extra point. Two teams too futile to even score a goal and its rewarded as a 3pt game?

Years ago when the Edmonton Drillers were in the NASL (which was the big Soccer league of the time) you would get 1pt each for a tie. If a club scored a 1-0 W they would get 2pts. If you scored 2 or more goals in a W you would get 3pts. This rewarded scoring and was good to dissuade the kind of game that was played tonight.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
How to teams play to 0-0 in 2023. Scoring ain't that hard. Both teams should get zero pts for some travesty like this. Plus refund all the fans. Did the teams do a handshake on the game?

At the very least failure to score should NOT get an extra point. Two teams too futile to even score a goal and its rewarded as a 3pt game?

Two of the ugliest franchises in the league too, to boot.

Reactions: TB12

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
I didn't watch it ftr. Theres no way I could watch these two clubs playing each other. But I imagine it wasn't spellbinding entertainment..heh

If Minny can't beat the Flames they don't deserve playoffs either.

I had it on here and there, but was more interested in other games. Said in an earlier post, as entertaining as watching flies f***

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Jesus Murphy. Hopefully this little hot streak of Markstrom's comes to a crashing halt.

Last edited:

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
You should see the Predators schedule over the next week.

It’s gonna get tighter if the Oilers don’t keep winning.
Yeah but after Nashville's game against the Hawks on the 16th their schedule is ugly AF to close out the regular season. St. Louis is their one easy game and then it's top teams and the teams they need to beat out for a playoff spot.

Reactions: Cloned and Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad