GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Shut out at home and booed out of the building.
Now I don’t feel so bad about tonites oilers game.

B5BB896A-D074-45EA-8894-01FE613A8629.jpeg

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
Ya all of these efin teams keep winning.

It's going to be LA and us unless we go on a heater and Vegas fuks off. Four points back and they have two games in hand

They keep winning with injuries. Both of their goalies were injured. Meanwhile we have turd Campbell blowing games

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
KIngs have horse shoes up their ass. Unreal..
Not sure about that. Kings were the better club and won. They take care of business. Beauty winning goal by Villardi. Sick hands in close.

Byfield probably out long term though. one of those things that happen in hockey. Got head bent right sideways while falling down and a Blues player skating past, was already injured probably with that sick whiplash, then hit his head on ice.

Its good news for the division though as the Kopitar Byfield Kempe line was just bending opposition. 16-4 EV goal differential since united.

Bad news is Korpisalo was solid.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Not sure about that. Kings were the better club and won. They take care of business. Beauty winning goal by Villardi. Sick hands in close.

Byfield probably out long term though. one of those things that happen in hockey. Got head bent right sideways while falling down and a Blues player skating past, was already injured probably with that sick whiplash, then hit his head on ice.

Its good news for the division though as the Kopitar Byfield Kempe line was just bending opposition. 16-4 EV goal differential since united.

Bad news is Korpisalo was solid.

I doubt anyone here is really in the mood to hear how great the Kings are. Just saying

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
I doubt anyone here is really in the mood to hear how great the Kings are. Just saying
Just commenting on the game, which I watched and giving an update. In an out of town thread. Oilers are probably guaranteed to be facing Kings first round so I like to know what we are up against from expected opponents. Didn't watch the flames game, Theres no point to it really.

Still think Seattle drops off and Oilers get 2nd or 3rd. I don't think it'll be a WC.

Reactions: Ibanez

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Honestly id rather play Vegas than LA...LA has our number this year and they will want vengeance.
Its either or both though. Thats the problem. If Oilers only get in as WC and they face Vegas in first round even if they beat Vegas they probably face Kings in 2nd round. Kings would end up playing Seattle in first round if its not Edmonton. I can't see Kings bowing to Seattle if that was their matchup.

Oilers gotta be able to solve divisional opponents. But really after tonight I'm glad we're not facing Winnipeg again.

Reactions: Ghetty Green
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad