GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Preds schedule is pretty soft. Maybe they didn’t sell off enough to tank. I predict they take the second WC spot and the Oilers get the first one care of the points Junk has pissed away

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

These new age refs are f***ing so thin skinned. They can’t ref. Can’t communicate. Can’t take any heat.

Preds schedule is pretty soft. Maybe they didn’t sell off enough to tank. I predict they take the second WC spot and the Oilers get the first one care of the points Junk has pissed away

Wouldn’t it be ironic if Barrie and the Preds beat the Oilers out for the final wild card.

• Wow
Reactions: bellagiobob

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
These new age refs are f***ing so thin skinned. They can’t ref. Can’t communicate. Can’t take any heat.

Wouldn’t it be ironic if Barrie and the Preds beat the Oilers out for the final wild card.

Nah, that would be absolutely f***ing disgusting and shouldn’t even be written.

I think it’s likely the Jets continue to shit the bed and drop out for one of the Preds or Flames.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Asking for a friend. If a player decides to step aside for a sabatical, I assume his cap can't be eliminated ha ha. Not that it matters now being March 4.

Just in case it ever comes up....you know.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I like some of the moves that Guerin did. He brought in Reaves, Klingberg and Gustavsson over the past year.
Some good moves. But I think in their past 11 games they’ve scored more than 2 goals in regulation only once. But still have a very good record in that time, winning a lot of low scoring games. Like watching paint dry. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad