GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Weird to see all 16 playoff teams essentially set already.

In the west it’s looking more and more like the 8 teams are set however with Winnipeg in a horrid slump Calgary might catch them.

But out east there is a good race for the last 2 wildcard spots. Islanders have 3-4 games up on most of the other teams so it’s a decent race.

9588128B-118B-4992-ABCF-F6D35B07B80F.jpeg

Reactions: bellagiobob

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Hate the Flames but it’s hard seeing Chris Snow dealing with the debilitating effects of ALS. On a human level it’s hard to see. Treliving handled the question with class and dignity. Hope for the best for Snow and his family.

Yep, hockey doesn't matter at the basic human level. My wife's aunt died from ALS, a lady I play ball with-her husband died from ALS too. It's just unbelievable what that disease does to a person.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
In the west it’s looking more and more like the 8 teams are set however with Winnipeg in a horrid slump Calgary might catch them.

But out east there is a good race for the last 2 wildcard spots. Islanders have 3-4 games up on most of the other teams so it’s a decent race.

View attachment 662905
Calgary might catch Winnipeg, the only team they can catch, and Nashville might catch Calgary. Its all even in the turtle derby for one spot wash.

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
I think the Flames are cooked no matter what. It might be heretical but they need to start getting loser points to stay in the part of the lottery that can't possibly draft 1st or 2nd.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad