GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
LeBron James doesn't apparently even know that LA's NHL team is the Kings even though they play in the same building as the Lakers

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ouch! WE LITERALLY SHARE AN ARENA WITH YOU… 🙄</p>&mdash; Kayla Knierim (@KaylaKnierim) <a href="">February 20, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's like finding out the cute girl you sat next to for three years and introduced yourself to 10 times in home room doesn't actually know your name.

Reactions: iCanada

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I hate to say it, but the Flames are sure relentless. Seems like every time they are trailing, they find a way to claw back into the game.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
I hate to say it, but the Flames are sure relentless. Seems like every time they are trailing, they find a way to claw back into the game.

They looked like shit on that PP that the Flyers scored on as it expired. Almost gave up a shorthanded goal but was swiped away right before it trickled across the line

Edit and now it’s 3-1 after another shit show as the PP expires. Junk team

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
Who cares what Lafake James says lol. Idiot always crowning himself or calling himself the King

The real GOATS don't say any of that. Others talk about them

3-1 Philly

Reactions: Sanchez

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
Flyers better hold on. Pisses me off. We couldn't score more than one on them. Vancouver kicks the sh** out of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad