GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
All the talk from Cowville was how the heroic game against the gassed Rags was the game that turned their season around. Nope.
I almost drank a swig of the ole’ koolaid myself…would have been the perfect time to turn things around for them, or at least galvanize the team a bit. Flames fans must be feeling like this:
8BBE00D1-7DCD-4DDE-A17D-E20575AE71E5.gif

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Sharks thoroughly outplayed Seattle. Jones didn’t help but a couple he had no chance on like the last one. Wonder if they’re hitting a wall.
People here losing their minds that we lost in OT to the SC champs and Seattle gets absolutely clocked by the SJ Sharks.

Quite plausible the Kraken fall right out of a playoff spot.

Calgary losing to Philly makes this a perfect day.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
People here losing their minds that we lost in OT to the SC champs and Seattle gets absolutely clocked by the SJ Sharks.

I think they might. The only thing they might have had over the Kings was goaltending and that’s looking questionable with Martin back down to earth. But again, loss wasn’t all on him (getting shut out reinforced that).

Could be that the fLames have taken the “losing to backs ups” curse from the Oilers

Reactions: Drivesaitl

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I think they might. The only thing they might have had over the Kings was goaltending and that’s looking questionable with Martin back down to earth. But again, loss wasn’t all on him (getting shut out reinforced that).

Could be that the fLames have taken the “losing to backs ups” curse from the Oilers
In the last nine games, the Flames have been fortunate enough to face the other teams backup in six of those games. They lost 5 of those games. ;) Is there another 'top' team that faces that many backups? Highly doubt it.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007

We shouldn't be looking at Seattle and Flames team that lost Gaudreau and Tkachuk as who we're pacing alongside. This team needs to learn a concept called killer instinct because they sorely lack it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad