GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
does anybody give a shit about the "stadium series" games?
kind of a novelty joke
Watched a few seconds. Seemed like a shitty game

If it isn’t the Oilers playing a game I honestly don’t follow much of the NHL. It’s a bad league. And why would I give that snake Bettman more viewership.

couldn’t give two shits about the stadium games, unless it was the oilers playing. Even then I don’t like them. They are always 2-1 snooze fests because it’s usually really cold and the ice is brutal.

Pass

Lol I don’t like what’s happening in the games around the league tonight. Lots of bad results and potential bad results up in tree board right now. Seriously LA and the Kraken can f*** off anytime.
Oilers should have taken care of business last two games

If it isn’t the Oilers playing a game I honestly don’t follow much of the NHL. It’s a bad league. And why would I give that snake Bettman more viewership.

couldn’t give two shits about the stadium games, unless it was the oilers playing. Even then I don’t like them. They are always 2-1 snooze fests because it’s usually really cold and the ice is brutal.

Pass

Lol I don’t like what’s happening in the games around the league tonight. Lots of bad results and potential bad results up in tree board right now. Seriously LA and the Kraken can f*** off anytime.

Pass

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Pathetic Oilers gift rangers the game. Shit Flames take care of business

What are you even talking about? Rangers 3rd in 4 nights and they’re playing their backup.

Forget it, see you on your 4th account lmao. Looking forward to the constant whining and “insiderrrrrr” posts lmao

Reactions: OfCorsiDid and TB12

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Oilers have played like lazy shits since the All-Star break. They don't deserve any help from the OOT scoreboard. They should be sitting in 1st in this lame division, but every time they get a chance to move into that spot they decide they're satisfied with just being close and decide to phone in several games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad