GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
"You're not supposed to be in here Tim. So why don't you make like an orange and peel?"

Oh and Calgary gets the tired Rangers. Surprise

Rangers SUCK

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Oilers could have sent the Rags off to Calgary in a pissy mood, motivated to at least split their Alberta games. Instead they enter the game against the Flamers after a very satisfying comeback win, perhaps not as motivated as they could/should have been.
Yup

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006

So we fly to Denver for one game and then right back home against Philly. No shock we fly the most miles. Idiotic scheduling.

Are they seriously booing Fox? That's as sad as if we booed Marino.
We aren’t an insecure, little brother syndrome fanbase.

Reactions: TB12 and OfCorsiDid

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015

So we fly to Denver for one game and then right back home against Philly. No shock we fly the most miles. Idiotic scheduling.

We aren’t an insecure, little brother syndrome fanbase.
Was just looking at that. Farthest by team for travel, when compared to the next team.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
does anybody give a shit about the "stadium series" games?
kind of a novelty joke
If it isn’t the Oilers playing a game I honestly don’t follow much of the NHL. It’s a bad league. And why would I give that snake Bettman more viewership.

couldn’t give two shits about the stadium games, unless it was the oilers playing. Even then I don’t like them. They are always 2-1 snooze fests because it’s usually really cold and the ice is brutal.

Pass

Lol I don’t like what’s happening in the games around the league tonight. Lots of bad results and potential bad results up in tree board right now. Seriously LA and the Kraken can f*** off anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad